Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Lol when I read it originally I assumed it was a thing where they live together but he's paying the rent atm coz she ain't working or something. Didn't realise they were young and she's just staying over.This is the second time I've tried to save someone on here and tbh, it's not working. Enough of this sh*t. Rule #17: Don't be a hero.

The landing tho?Fair enough she has his balls tucked away somewhere in her bag (That already is way too much).BUT why didn't he use his initiative and go sleep on the couch? THAT'S THE SAD PART.Ol' waking up feeling like Crooks from Of Mice And Men ass nigga.

• Upvote 2

sleeping on landing yannoyour gettin taken for Fred Flinstone when the sabertooth dashes him out his yardbanging on your bedroom door shouting wilma and sh*t
dagagagagagaga
The landing tho?Fair enough she has his balls tucked away somewhere in her bag (That already is way too much).BUT why didn't he use his initiative and go sleep on the couch? THAT'S THE SAD PART.Ol' waking up feeling like Crooks from Of Mice And Men ass nigga.
Any man who just slept on the landing would never be able to be my man the respect would just be gone.How can he sleep on the landing lmao!!!!!
Killing me

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
Me paying the rent and some next chick telling me to sleep on MY LANDING while she sleeps on MY BED?I'll wait for midnight to strike.. Cause an argument and kick her the f*ck outBMC that Greek c*nt pewned you mate

LOLOLOLDidnt even spot this

Was out last night with one of my boys and his friend from the army is down for the weekend, I see this girl in there that I met in a rave a few months back, shes nothing special but her friend was pretty decent...the boy who staying down for the weekend was wasted and told one of the girls that she looks like shes been smoking brownf*cked it up nicely

f*ck*ng f*ck*ng ohfreiohfguioerhow the f*ck am i so clumsy!!!! just managed to knock a full ashtray onto the carpet then just as ive hoovered it up i open a bottle of coke and didnt realise it was shaken up and it made a coke fountain all over the table and the floorcuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

huge failwas shapin my tash. cut abit too much now i look f*ckeddillema. feel to shave the whole ting off. but i aint had no tash in years. i will look like a monkey guranteed FML
Bahahaha did that a few months back, i just cut it off. there was no way i could salvage it :D

the landin eksnot the sofanot the car, seat pulled all. the way backnot top to toe with his little bro in his mums housethe landinin his house right outside the bedroom door, he can hear her deep breathing at nightwhen she needs to go to the bathroom, she comes out of the room and steps over him there, down on the floor huddled in fetal position, to get to the toilet, probably looks at him in disgust too as she enters bk into the bedroom and closes the door behind heroh no sir, this is not childish, this is a man being violated in his own aPARtment to new levels, this is resurrection L2
this tbhwas watchin family guy while reading and this clip sums it up perfectly lol

Lol when I read it originally I assumed it was a thing where they live together but he's paying the rent atm coz she ain't working or something. Didn't realise they were young and she's just staying over.This is the second time I've tried to save someone on here and tbh, it's not working.
lol some captain save a bro
  • Upvote 1