Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

I thought drunk-dialing died out in 2008! So why is this chick calling me and mumbling drunk sh*t down the phone!? Grown woman acting like a 15 year old!And she actually just asked me when we're gonna f*ck. I said sunday (first time I'm linking her) and she replied "No, I'm not sleeping with you on sunday. I don't wanna sleep with you coz I like you!"f*ck! I swear I just finished living this storyline!

ERGH, that is horrible, i mean fair enough im slowly turning into one big tattoo but that thing makes me cringe! Although saying that i was talking about diamante implants the other day, was thinking about getting some and then i saw a girl on snog,marry,avoid who had them included in her tattoo and it looked wicked, so thats something im thinking about now, after getting my tongue pierced which im currently trying to get brave enough to do :D But still i wouldnt want string fed through rings in my back, that cant be at all comfortable, imagine pulling it out accidently *retch*
See that as well. Looked f*ck*ng sick as part of the tattoo but allow doing them sort of things to the body.

ERGH, that is horrible, i mean fair enough im slowly turning into one big tattoo but that thing makes me cringe! Although saying that i was talking about diamante implants the other day, was thinking about getting some and then i saw a girl on snog,marry,avoid who had them included in her tattoo and it looked wicked, so thats something im thinking about now, after getting my tongue pierced which im currently trying to get brave enough to do :D But still i wouldnt want string fed through rings in my back, that cant be at all comfortable, imagine pulling it out accidently *retch*
See that as well. Looked f*ck*ng sick as part of the tattoo but allow doing them sort of things to the body.
im seriously considering it 2bh, gonna get a tattoo on my ribs soon, my friend is designing me something at the moment and im gonna get it done when ive toned up a bit, thinking of getting a few diamantes included in that,or i might even get some put in on my back tattoo. I swear im getting way too addicted to all this stuff, need to calm it really before it gets too much.

Suspicions that a 'friend' of mines is a sket. In fact low the suspicions she rah is. *distances self*
Boooy I been in a similiar situation. Its a hard one cos u do like them bt its nt about being associated with such behaviour.

How can I wake up this morning and see a text at 25 past 2 in the morning from some impressionable soft irish lad from uni (bearing in mind im back home in liverpool for easter) who is just constantly trying to act big and earn stripes eventhough hes from some posh farmers area saying:"In a fancy bar in northen quarter. zane byers that prick from big bro is here. Just told him to go f*ck himself! Yes lad!!!"Pissed me right f*ck*ng off, its the 'yes lad' that annoyed me, like its gonna impress me or some sh*t that hes watching somebody so hard like that.. >>>>>>>>> nerdy wannabe uni students

How can I wake up this morning and see a text at 25 past 2 in the morning from some impressionable soft irish lad from uni (bearing in mind im back home in liverpool for easter) who is just constantly trying to act big and earn stripes eventhough hes from some posh farmers area saying:"In a fancy bar in northen quarter. zane byers that prick from big bro is here. Just told him to go f*ck himself! Yes lad!!!"Pissed me right f*ck*ng off, its the 'yes lad' that annoyed me, like its gonna impress me or some sh*t that hes watching somebody so hard like that.. >>>>>>>>> nerdy wannabe uni students
lmao

Cousin came down the other day we partied was sicksome girl I know rang me late like 4ish balling wanting to come over...I let her.....He purposely blocked meHe finds it funnyits a war...its a warBut this isn't a ventMy vent is these guys with no gameI move to groups of twoEasy to manage conversation when its under three, also gives me a chance to make her friend think I am amazing so when she does like me her friend will encourage it.Just because you know me...and u see me with two girls, does not give you permission to stroll over and try join inIf you come over and I haven't introduced you immediatelyI beg you leave Its harsh but i am losing out on too many fun loving hotties when these GGGs come over Example I am bantering with this girl...and I say "Do that again I will throw you up in the air" and this guy says "Dont worry I will catch you babe"so he is trying to undermine what I just say whilst gassing her at the same timearghhh

Suspicions that a 'friend' of mines is a sket. In fact low the suspicions she rah is. *distances self*
Got rid of someone like this at the end of last year, we were close at one point and she was alright when i first met her a few years ago, even though id heard a few rumours about her, but eventually her true colours started to show through and she did infact turn out to be a complete down and out hoe, couldnt stand being around it anymore, sh*t was embarrassing.

In a f*ck*ng bad mood now.Just got off the phone to my nan and turns out my brother isn't coming to Cornwall with us next week to see my baby sister coz he has college stuff he can't miss. Which means he will be left at home with my grandad, and they don't always get on very well. So now i'm worried that without my nan around to mediate or me 10 minutes down the road for one of them to come here and calm down after a row that this is a recipe for disaster.f*cks sake, i love my family but they really piss me off sometimes.

Boooy I been in a similiar situation. Its a hard one cos u do like them bt its nt about being associated with such behaviour.
What did u do in the end?Very hard one indeed seeing as she lives 2 roads away and literally grew up with her
Got rid of someone like this at the end of last year, we were close at one point and she was alright when i first met her a few years ago, even though id heard a few rumours about her, but eventually her true colours started to show through and she did infact turn out to be a complete down and out hoe, couldnt stand being around it anymore, sh*t was embarrassing.
hmmm. Shes shown her true colours already. just blyed dem. Plus i noticed how she stays when it comes to man and the dudes she 'knows' .. made me question her.

What did u do in the end?Very hard one indeed seeing as she lives 2 roads away and literally grew up with her
hmmm. Shes shown her true colours already. just blyed dem. Plus i noticed how she stays when it comes to man and the dudes she 'knows' .. made me question her.
If it was a good friend of mine I would talk to her and tell her she does not have to carry herself like that, disrepecting herself. Thats if its some serious level of whoring cos some things you dont get involved in.