Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

I've just witnessed the most disturbing scenario of my lifetime.Was kicking back in my friends/neighbours lounge watching tv with this young girl (family friend or whatever in year 3/4), to find that she's jumping around on a cushion on the floor.When I say jumping around I mean pretending it were a horse.I tell her to stop because it'll ruin the cushion, and she says something and goes 'It tickles'.......TICKLES?! PMSL The f*ck. It took me 5 seconds to process that information. I didn't even know what to say.I can't comprehend the situation. /I found out my manager does coke. :D Even though I told him to stop he still texts me with all this 'hun' and 'LOL ;-)' business. I will dread seeing him at the xmas party.

I found out my manager does coke. :D Even though I told him to stop he still texts me with all this 'hun' and 'LOL ;-)' business. I will dread seeing him at the xmas party.
Lawsuit waiting to happen. Swear I read a similar story in the Metro every week.
If I was him and you rejected me at the christmas party, and I'm saying this with the intention of trying to shock or get LOLs, I would rape you.That's just the gods honest truth.

I haven't updated you guys in a bit ya know!! Remember the girl I told that I was a teacher? Well a few weeks ago I rang her and said I'd just got a new job as an accountant LOL. I started it on monday!Also been blanking her a bit this week coz she said some stuff on sunday I didn't like hearing about how her family don't know the situation with me and her etc. Clearly my "this will never be a relationship" thing isn't panning out correctly because if it was, the fam wouldn't be brought up as they would never know about me. So she text me saying why am I ignoring her and I came out with it. Said she's not even trying to see other people and that this isn't some one-sided open relationship, it's not a relationship at all! Bitch comes back with..."Hmmm... I like you (name that is not Eks lol) i'm not gonna lie... But I knew what I was getting myself into and as much as I like you I'm also seeing neel, josh and u. You are my favourite though :-P you wanna stop seeing me i'll missin chilln with you and my family do know about you. They don't know the ins and outs but they know I spend my sundays with you. I'll leave it with you. i've never really done this before so I dunno what to say x."I know the mandem are thinking what I'm thinking. What kinda sh*t is this!? Neel and Josh!? These dudes don't even sound like dudes that could be f*ck*ng a chick I'm f*ck*ng. Quite upset tbh. She's actually most likely lying as she doesn't wanna lose me but still... Those names. Why the f*ck did I even need to hear the names?! "I'm seeing other people" would've done. d*ckhead.Anyway, I think that talk has set the ground rules firmly enough that I don't have to buy her a Christmas present so I'll chalk that up as a win and keep it moving.
LMFAOold tite neel an josh

Guest Esquilax
Can you imagine spending your Sunday installing launch material in your clients offices in Park Royal?Because that's the reality sunshine.
DON'T MAKE ME DO STUFFgeorge-bush-sour.jpg