Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Wtf is she trippin on?[Facebook]Her: How are you s***** ?Me: I'm fine thanks what do you wantHer: Nothing just wanted to see how you wereMe: Ok. Bye.[Closes facebook]Why would I want to chat? Smh. She better not be at this charity pub quiz tonight or I'm stickin in my money and goin home its my bday on Friday don't wanna deal with this type of sh*t justnow.

Wtf is she trippin on?[Facebook]Her: How are you s***** ?Me: I'm fine thanks what do you wantHer: Nothing just wanted to see how you wereMe: Ok. Bye.[Closes facebook]Why would I want to chat? Smh. She better not be at this charity pub quiz tonight or I'm stickin in my money and goin home its my bday on Friday don't wanna deal with this type of sh*t justnow.
Ex?

lock her off your bk bro if its who i think your talking about

lock her off your facebook bro if its who i think your talking about
*corrected*

House phone rings at about 3amme:hello?scott:allright mate, i just rang ur mobile but it's off...that's because i'm asleep u fool.
hahahaThats why you should be careful of who you give your landline to.Hate when people do this, used to have a few friends who'd ring me up at stupid o'clock... They know better now lol

locked off contact with my boy for good.how can this guy be questioning everything i do and say "im losing him money" when im the one thats putting money on the f*ck*ng table in the first place. i've been feeding him for months and he's speaking to me like im working for him.. if it wasnt for me, he'd be f*ck*ng broke.this is what happens when you nice your boys too much, they take advantage of your generosity.

lol who rings someones house phone at 3am? Just out of curiosity, what did he need to speak 2 u about at 3am that was so important it couldn't wait till your mobile was switched on?
he wanted to tell me to meet him at the gym at 10 the next day, even though i had already told him i started work at 9, needless to say he didn't go in the end,/When the mic is on, don't start complaining that mercenaries 2 is too difficult. 2 hr job turned into an all nighter because of idiocy.

hate living in a house with white peopleaccusations where thrown and I flippedwhich ended in one of my house mates sayin 'why dont you hit me then'. not even gonna lie that made me wanna give her the one bang :D lol mentioned her cocaine addiction again. tryin to say she dont take it...her pupils are dilated 90% of the time plus her behaviour is real erraticwhy do they have to bring this trapped up anger in me?