Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

ah sh*t typed a whole post in capskiller hangover right nowNO BIRTHDAY THERAD THIS YEAR U CUNTShad a sick night anywaybouncers trid to par me but hookups got us to a next club at 1:30 me plus 8 on the guestlist you cant even suggest this :D sneaked in a bottle of tequilla theres 1/4 of it left :/last memory is straight tequillla in the club. madness. straight back out in the SAME CLOTHES coz its a nice day :D

• Upvote 1

Frank is some deviant. I wish I knew one of your bredrins so I could hot you up and let you get snuffed out.
What the hell are you yapping about, blame the bitches.
:lol:I usually despise such actions but the way frank just executes them so casually lol's get caught

_______ > When your girlfriend writes something for you in another language (Thai, since she's half Thai) and you have no idea what it means and she won't say, yet you can't find out what it means because looking at the alphabet or anything with their characters just baffles you (coming from the guy who maybe taking up Japanese).I know it's something good.

The people in the house two doors down are fully taking the piss! They're having a garden party and the music is f*ck*ng blaaaaring out! I've gotta get up at 7 tomorrow, this sh*t is not on! The f*ck do they think this is! Gonna try sleep and if I'm not out by half 12 I'm phoning the police. And yes I know I should go over there but I live in Romford and there's no way I'm going over to fight them chavs. Any injuries and I might as well stay up all night coz I ain't playing sh*t.

Just buy some f*ck*ng earplugs, let them have the party.
Who the f*ck buys ear plugs in the middle of the night!? I actually have some in from when I got a plane back from who knows where but they've made absolutely no difference. Gonna try listening to some neo-soul with noise-cancelling earphones.I don't wanna be a c*nt but this is a f*ck*ng pisstake. No notice or nothing. Tbh it seems to have got quieter but not quiet enough.

Just buy some f*ck*ng earplugs, let them have the party.
Who the f*ck buys ear plugs in the middle of the night!? I actually have some in from when I got a plane back from who knows where but they've made absolutely no difference. Gonna try listening to some neo-soul with noise-cancelling earphones.I don't wanna be a c*nt but this is a f*ck*ng pisstake. No notice or nothing. Tbh it seems to have got quieter but not quiet enough.
Cotton-Wool then, don't be a party-pooper.

The people in the house two doors down are fully taking the piss! They're having a garden party and the music is f*ck*ng blaaaaring out! I've gotta get up at 7 tomorrow, this sh*t is not on! The f*ck do they think this is! Gonna try sleep and if I'm not out by half 12 I'm phoning the police. And yes I know I should go over there but I live in Romford and there's no way I'm going over to fight them chavs. Any injuries and I might as well stay up all night coz I ain't playing sh*t.
:D :D :D

what kind of weird obscure vent is that :D keep a brother updated about your quest to learn Japanese
Oh of course, they've (Birkbeck) asked us all to do an admission task mainly focusing on the media aspect of things. Japanese will come later in the course but it's good because they cross over in certain modules with Japanese cinema, managa and anime. A weird one at that, might have to head to a Thai restaurant or something to ask.

what kind of weird obscure vent is that :D keep a brother updated about your quest to learn Japanese
Oh of course, they've (Birkbeck) asked us all to do an admission task mainly focusing on the media aspect of things. Japanese will come later in the course but it's good because they cross over in certain modules with Japanese cinema, managa and anime. A weird one at that, might have to head to a Thai restaurant or something to ask.
So what exactly is the course?Media and Japanese?