CHICKHEN Shop BEEF!!

neeko

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what killed it was the moments JUST before the punches got thrown.AL started backing away but he then bent over down by the chairs as though he was gonna pick up a chair. I think he done this thinking that EL (european lion) was gonna back down but he then realised he was in too deep and then slumped himself on the chairs as EL started beating him across his neckback.The way he stayed on the floor made me sad. This is a perfect example of why you should never judge a book by his cover. Certain man would have seen the hench (ish) body and muzzi beard and thought AL was on it - sadly this wasnt the case.

imagine AL stumbling across this video on youtube or vip2, you know that hot feeling you get inside when u feel shame, or one of his mates or boys from the gym clock it. he's gonna have that hot shame feeling in him for a while until it blows over or the bruises fade

Seeing as no one else has said it, I like how this place moves stillExhibit A:African men arguing on the bus: "See we dont fight, we just argue"Exhibit B: Jamaican women cussin each other: "Shows primitive Jamaican society/typical Jamaicans"Granted the women were using bad language butExhibit C:2 African women fighting *silence/everyone talks about the Lion who got weighed in by the Pole*f*ck*ng disgraceful. Two big, supposedly responsible women fighting in public. If it was a family party then maybe but what the hell is gonna make two women fight in a chicken shop? Like where does the argument come from to escalate there. If this was a Jamaican thread we know how it would have turned out, so f*ck it, may as well keep to tradition

I can just imagine some high pitched African accent coming from AL when he is curled up on the floor like a little prick."AHH, AHH, PLEEZ, AHH, I DONT WANT TROUBLE OHHH, PLEZ PLEZ, HAM SOORRRYYY"

what killed it was the moments JUST before the punches got thrown.AL started backing away but he then bent over down by the chairs as though he was gonna pick up a chair. I think he done this thinking that EL (european lion) was gonna back down but he then realised he was in too deep and then slumped himself on the chairs as EL started beating him across his neckback.The way he stayed on the floor made me sad. This is a perfect example of why you should never judge a book by his cover. Certain man would have seen the hench (ish) body and muzzi beard and thought AL was on it - sadly this wasnt the case.
Are you just talking about AL fam? :lol:Coz unless someone we know has recently got a trim & kicked back like crazy titch then bwoy

Seeing as no one else has said it, I like how this place moves stillExhibit A:African men arguing on the bus: "See we dont fight, we just argue"Exhibit B: Jamaican women cussin each other: "Shows primitive Jamaican society/typical Jamaicans"Granted the women were using bad language butExhibit C:2 African women fighting *silence/everyone talks about the Lion who got weighed in by the Pole*f*ck*ng disgraceful. Two big, supposedly responsible women fighting in public. If it was a family party then maybe but what the hell is gonna make two women fight in a chicken shop? Like where does the argument come from to escalate there. If this was a Jamaican thread we know how it would have turned out, so f*ck it, may as well keep to tradition
SHATAP YOU CLOWNNO ONE CARES ABOUT JAMAICA HERE EXCEPT YOU DON[P.BRISCO]I don't want trouble[/P.BRISCO]

lol innit, i was creasing. i thought the breh was hench. chatting bout african lion :lol: :lol: them russian/polish/uzbek brehs were anything. allow this talk about russians being 'ard. they just as ard as the nex man who is up for it. anyone who's fightwise can sense fear easily.. from when african mosquito ducked down like say he wanted to pick up a chair when it was to breeze them man knew that he was jus gassing. they acted appropriately. if man was as hench as he looked he shoudl have easily handled three of them. i seen smaller guys do that.Goddaz, the African Lion of Vip2 fam.. man like u wouldve handled them man easy innit?

tis truebut the abuse on fb is alot thoaint on the same level as bike, rock and log on pum still

SHATAP YOU CLOWNNO ONE CARES ABOUT JAMAICA HERE EXCEPT YOU DON[P.BRISCO]I don't want trouble[/P.BRISCO]
the african women fighting was a normal fight.. it was over within a few minutes. no body was showing their pum pum, NO BLUE, pink, and rainbow coloured weaves, no gutter dressing, no prolonged waste talk 30 minutes after the fighting is done following man around the whole gaff talking bout her p*ssy no good.there was a clear difference between the two. get over it and ur waste people

the african women fighting was a normal fight.. it was over within a few minutes. no body was showing their pum pum, NO BLUE, pink, and rainbow coloured weaves, no gutter dressing, no prolonged waste talk 30 minutes after the fighting is done following man around the whole gaff talking bout her p*ssy no good.there was a clear difference between the two. get over it and ur waste people
From your gay you know no boundaries. Life is a free for all/no holds barred kinda ting.

Ass bandit STOP addressing me. Still, African Lion>>>>>>>>>Ending up in the woods somewhere with some sick Eastern Europeans getting my throat slit>>>>>>>>>__________>>>>>>being venom the sh*t f*cker
there will be trouble ahead :arrow:
From time you bottled it & were no where to be seen when P.Brisco brought it to you. It would be a total waste of time making them words become true in your case. The best ting I can do for you is to leave you seeking joy in sh*t dipping & kissing.

Ass bandit STOP addressing me. Still, African Lion>>>>>>>>>Ending up in the woods somewhere with some sick Eastern Europeans getting my throat slit>>>>>>>>>__________>>>>>>being venom the sh*t f*cker
there will be trouble ahead :arrow:
From time you bottled it & were no where to be seen when P.Brisco brought it to you. It would be a total waste of time making them words become true in your case. The best ting I can do for you is to leave you seeking joy in sh*t dipping & kissing.
<_< brought it to me? llow dat talk. my usual life wont be put on hold cos i have to wait for sum1 i have no idea wld show up or not.bout 3 ppl have asked me for my work place and there's still been nuffin exciting yet. u can be the 4th? if not shut the f*ck up and brag about ur own battles not others. c*nt