CHICKHEN Shop BEEF!!

neeko

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

LMAO @ all of thatLol @ vidic mashing the man up and then trying to eat his face while he was on the floor?The african guy wit the glasses who was tryna break it up is some promoter down west end, always hangin outside burger king wit his FOB style tryna draw chicks

Don't even understand how it got to that point. From the Russian dude was talking in his face that loudly and from so close the African Lion should've headbutted him like he did the door. It was either that, or back down and go about your day. You can't ignore him, then later think "I got f*ckin boyed! Let me go nuts and show I'm bad". And then when the Russian is getting in his face again while he is supposedly going mad, he still ignores him.Guy flashed too much weakness. They had to pounce.

Guest Flat Ericó
affs in south dont get down like that.bout gettin banged by sum russian guy in a chikenshopthat guy ain african.
Yeh cos there all superman. :arrow:
allow the sarcasm we are all in actual fact supermen

Guest Lemons
affs in south dont get down like that.bout gettin banged by sum russian guy in a chikenshopthat guy ain african.
201175750_b03f4dfd20.jpg

this is what im sayinyou man been wrestling rhinocerooses and bears for yearsgenetically enhanced