CHICKHEN Shop BEEF!!

neeko

lol at man trying to get a black hairline with ur shape up. we see u
hasn't bin shaped up... up your observation game...Also who wants to be mix race in 09... black people need to realise that there period of coolness has passed... and everyone wants to be white again
wats this got to anything..live ur jewish life

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at man trying to get a black hairline with ur shape up. we see u
hasn't bin shaped up... up your observation game...Also who wants to be mix race in 09... black people need to realise that there period of coolness has passed... and everyone wants to be white again
wats this got to anything..live ur jewish life
people tryna make out some how this picture is me trying to beg mix raceGET OVER YOURSELVESalsoI AM NOT JEWISH

dunno about eastern europeans in ur ends but in mine they're on this ting.How can my mum tell me she saw some guy get his head merked with a crowbar in broad daylight on the main road... some eastern europeans jus jumped out the car whilst this guy was at the bus stop... baxed his head ... got back in the car and drove off.So many eastern europeans in leyton...they're moving up somalian territory as well. Just putting shops everywhereEDIT : LOL JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO FULLYAFRICAN BREH IS PRICK...why is he headbutting the door for.... might as well do the legendary stand behind someone and shout "DONT HOLD ME BACK BLUD"

LOL @ the first videoLMAO @ African Lion on the floor not moving. Some hedgehog curl up a ball until the danger passed movements. And neither sides were on it really, but when African Lion started hesitating the whites realised they had the upper hand at that moment in time.

Guest Lemons
LOL @ the first videoLMAO @ African Lion on the floor not moving. Some hedgehog curl up a ball until the danger passed movements. And neither sides were on it really, but when African Lion started hesitating the whites realised they had the upper hand at that moment in time.
LOLOLOL.Actually crying.

I don't even know what video you lot watched coz imo though African Lion got handled. It was a very light scuff & Lion got off lightly. Hardly any of the blows from the Russians/Polish guys or where ever their from WAS THAT HARD. I saw bare weak shots.Besides, AL was out numbered. Halifax man wasn't gonna swing, that other hype dude wasn't going to swing, lol @ him throwing his coat on the floor for extra hype.

da african lion actually agitated me. so much wrong with it

I don't even know what video you lot watched coz imo though African Lion got handled. It was a very light scuff & Lion got off lightly. Hardly any of the blows from the Russians/Polish guys or where ever their from WAS THAT HARD. I saw bare weak shots.Besides, AL was out numbered. Halifax man wasn't gonna swing, that other hype dude wasn't going to swing, lol @ him throwing his coat on the floor for extra hype.
LMAO i'm crying

african lion got munchedweighed in differentlyf*ck*ng with them white gorillas is not the onetrained cannibals
I know the type of 'white gorillas' your talking about but dem 3 weren't it trust. Lol @ trained cannibals.Only after AL bwoyed himself with hyping & they clocked no one else was backing him on a swingers & they out numbered him did they bring it to him. The proper serious white Eastern European guys I know of would have f*cked up AL as soon as they heard 'penis' being uttered in their direction.And lol @ the video making it on the net.