PopT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*coughs*
Swear he filmed a video the other day. This is most prob from that
Good promo vid
bruv y r u always doing this. recently uve been trying to keep requoting urself. ppl dont care bro. live ur life
Seems he is searching for props on an internet forum.Last time someone did that the results were catastrophic for them, amsuing for us.

*coughs*
Good promo vid
bruv y r u always doing this. recently uve been trying to keep requoting urself. ppl dont care bro. live ur life
Seems he is searching for props on an internet forum.Last time someone did that the results were catastrophic for them, amsuing for us.
I do it as someone would do in the weekly football thread. I actually came to post the vid but saw JLoves posted it in the last 10 postsProps from you man? LMAO You man get emotional and start bawlin. That gives greater pleasureLol @ you tellin me to live my life when you felt bugged enough to comment. Practice what you preach

*coughs*
Good promo vid
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: