1Xtra and Radio 1's 30 most influential people in hiphop

pyrouk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

Arrrrghhh, I f*ck*ng hate Ras Kwame, he's such a d*ckhead."Very big and serious", yeah alright mate, I heard you the first 696968549 times.f*ck*ng c*nt.

I dont really listen to hiphop so can someone explain to me why Kanye West is 5th? And also, what influence has lil wayne had in hiphop?Much appreciated guize.
Lil Wayne came out with lollipop?only explanation i have for you take it or leave it.But Kanye I won't disgree with the list I believe has been huge;y influential. Hip-Hop was stagnating till he came along and gave hip-hop a new feel and direction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00jpynhThe wonderful Max (choong ting) did a show on Monday about Hip Hop. Special guests include 1X UK Underground Hip Hop DJ Sarah Love (doesnt class grime as Hip Hop), RWD's Hattie Collins, Sincere, live on the phone Hip Hop Legends Ice Cube and MC Lyte amongst others.They discuss the beefs and gangsta rap with Cube, UK HH/Grime (Sarah Love, Sincere, Baby J, Hattie), females (MC Lyte) and HH + politics with the HH Summit dude.Good show

Guest WAVESURFER
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00jpynhThe wonderful Max (choong ting) did a show on Monday about Hip Hop. Special guests include 1X UK Underground Hip Hop DJ Sarah Love (doesnt class grime as Hip Hop), RWD's Hattie Collins, Sincere, live on the phone Hip Hop Legends Ice Cube and MC Lyte amongst others.They discuss the beefs and gangsta rap with Cube, UK HH/Grime (Sarah Love, Sincere, Baby J, Hattie), females (MC Lyte) and HH + politics with the HH Summit dude.Good show
I don't really care about what any of those people have to say tbh.