eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we get it, you can make semi-racist jokes coz your friends are black. Don't milk it.
init. ironic how logans career depends on black people.yet he still has the nerve. logan i dare u to make one of these jokes on one of ure shows....
Sounds like the next episode of South park series 13

What Logan said is just the truth.He might have said it in a mildly jocular fashion, but it's true.True say there's bare nigga hating (black) bouncers.
That winds me up more than anything tbh, the amount of times ive been tryin to get into somewhere n the white bouncers will be cool, then the token black one wants to start hypin some sh*t about someones atire, or number of guys is just beyond a joke. It just puts me in a tempa t battle riddem mood for the rest of the night :angry:

Logan didnt even say anything remotely racist. Since when was the truth racist? whats wrong with saying higher melanin? Get over yourselves.
and sometimes, just an acknowledgement of these bouncers is enough to break the ice. if you come like ur jay-z not even noticing them, it can set the wrong tone for u and ur crew. u know how u black people lurve to be 'respected'...so why not show some for the bruva at the door.

People still like this shitty music???
stop trying to act superioryou are clearly not
Raving listening to mans on the mic chatting is cool???Getting a boner over beef on the mic in a rave is cool???Going to a rave where the bitches look like Ghetto is cool???Nah mate, I'll stick to my normal RnB nights me thinks.If you genuinely feel to say yes to those questions (which you do because that is what it is at the end of the day) then yes, I am superior.

Why is there a problem with going to a rave solely for the music? Gyal walk street daily, work in the same work places, go to the same uni etc.
No saying for gurls, you just brought out one point I made.But, this topic shows what grime is, your not going because of the music, but because you wanna hear guys talking nonsence on a microphone and people getting an orgasm over guys fighting.