"He was just a middle-class white kid"

streets.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sad.Don't know why your mocking the class thing tbh.This just illustrates how kids these days have no code of conduct.How you gonna do that to a guy when he's not in the game? Piss take tbh.
have you missed the point?can u not see the wrongness of the use of the article's word "not a gang member- just a middle class white kid" - so who in their eyes, fits the profile of a gang member? Need i say any more
i dont get it. Are you trying to say that middle class white gangs go around stabbing people??If so, write to trident and tell them theyve been taking the wrong approach.
Dont mean to be rude but you cannot be srious bro
no offence taken. This sunshine guy was trying to say that because he was white an middle class that it was wrong to assume he was not in a gang. I actually care about my race and the well being of my people. When i see sh*t like this it makes me sad because the gang culture is getting too much now and we need to break the cycle.

That's sad.Don't know why your mocking the class thing tbh.This just illustrates how kids these days have no code of conduct.How you gonna do that to a guy when he's not in the game? Piss take tbh.
have you missed the point?can u not see the wrongness of the use of the article's word "not a gang member- just a middle class white kid" - so who in their eyes, fits the profile of a gang member? Need i say any more
i dont get it. Are you trying to say that middle class white gangs go around stabbing people??If so, write to trident and tell them theyve been taking the wrong approach.
:lol:

no offence taken. This sunshine guy was trying to say that because he was white an middle class that it was wrong to assume he was not in a gang.
Are you talking about me?I don't understand...

no offence taken. This sunshine guy was trying to say that because he was white an middle class that it was wrong to assume he was not in a gang. I actually care about my race and the well being of my people. When i see sh*t like this it makes me sad because the gang culture is getting too much now and we need to break the cycle.
Nah bro, think he was tryna say, because they said 'hes was JUST a middle class white kid' that it means that he is not the type of person that could ever be involved in gang violence.Nay mind its late.

no offence taken. This sunshine guy was trying to say that because he was white an middle class that it was wrong to assume he was not in a gang.
Are you talking about me?I don't understand...
Nah bro, think he was tryna say, because they said 'hes was JUST a middle class white kid' that it means that he is not the type of person that could ever be involved in gang violence.Nay mind its late.
tbh i doubt he was in a gang if he was white and middle class. but the attack was probably provoked in some way. but still i sympathise with the kid and dont like the way everyone on here doesnt give a sh*t

But the paper printed it dumbass.
so what? a kids been left paralysed and people dont seem to care because 'the paper' labelled him as white and middle class.. we are all equal.
His brother said it. Not that it makes what happened ok, just shows the hmm ignorance (for lack of a better word) that real britain is living in.