"He was just a middle-class white kid"

streets.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriss_Donaldhe was kidnapped then held down, stabbed 13 times, had his tongue cut out and castrated then set on fire and left to die.He was alive through all of this..all of that cause he was white.
oh but 3 people out of the 5 were tried and found guilty and are serving life.same with the convicted killers of stephen though isnt it. oh wait

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriss_Donaldhe was kidnapped then held down, stabbed 13 times, had his tongue cut out and castrated then set on fire and left to die.He was alive through all of this..all of that cause he was white.
oh but 3 people out of the 5 were tried and found guilty and are serving life.same with the convicted killers of stephen though isnt it. oh wait
yh but stephen didn't get his tings cut off so it kinda evens out

whats your point?The matter at hand was the topic of press coverage

and the press coverage for stephen was more because of the outrage at his killers walking free...

and the press coverage for stephen was more because of the outrage at his killers walking free...
i believe the original post was about a black male who was shot in camberwell who did not get the press coverage because he was black.i was merely pointing out that the same happens with white males.

Guest LucaPiano

Regarding Stephen Lawrence, the whole country got involved whether you was white black or asian, my mum was shocked n sadden she still talked about it years after and told me about it when i was watching the men in court come on t.v screens. Todays society its just like oh yeah another kid what are we meant to do it gets a bit repetitive, the communties are fighting the governmen and the government fighting the media etc

Whites get stabbed, they live or die. Blacks get stabbed, they live or die. _________ get stabbed, they live or die. The rest is nothing but reactions (right or wrong) which 9 times out 10 won't change or make the slightest difference in the grand scheme of things any time soon. sh*t will just repeat & continue to happen. It is what it is.

Whites get stabbed, they live or die. Blacks get stabbed, they live or die. _________ get stabbed, they live or die. The rest is nothing but reactions (right or wrong) which 9 times out 10 won't change or make the slightest difference in the grand scheme of things any time soon. sh*t will just repeat & continue to happen. It is what it is.
bullshit. i am a londoner. From what my parents tell me sh*t did NOT used to be like this. its the london state of mind. we need to change this, a life is a life. people need to realise that pointless 'beef' is exactly what it is, pointless.

bullshit. i am a londoner. From what my parents tell me sh*t did NOT used to be like this. its the london state of mind. we need to change this, a life is a life. people need to realise that pointless 'beef' is exactly what it is, pointless.
Though I too would LOVE TO SEE CHANGE. I wish you well in your endeavors to do something about it in whatever capacity you or anyone else chooses. By the way, you missed an important part of my statement.

The point he is making is despite coverage and changes in law the stabbings and mentality leading to the stabbings won't change soon.I agree.These moraless youths have kids and pass on the same bullshit they live with day to day. They have no real ambition and drive, and can't help but pass it on to their kids. The cycle continues. Only a few are exception to it.

The point he is making is despite coverage and changes in law the stabbings and mentality leading to the stabbings won't change soon.I agree.These moraless youths have kids and pass on the same bullshit they live with day to day. They have no real ambition and drive, and can't help but pass it on to their kids. The cycle continues. Only a few are exception to it.
oh right i see, yeah thats true, mentality is not something you can change easily.

Data is only available from 2000 and these statistics therefore relate to the period 1 January 2000 to 31December 2007.28 stabbings have occurred in the City of London Police force area in this period, of which 2 resulted in the victim dying. The breakdown of ethnicity of the suspects or offenders is as follows:White: 39.3%Black: 25.0%Asian: 10.7%Other: 3.6%Unknown: 21.4%
"The City of London Police is the smallest territorial police force in England and Wales, both in terms of geographic area - the square mile centre of London - and the number of police officers."I think the above quote should give you an idea why no one has bothered quoting you.

Guest Wu-Tang
now hes a middle class white cripple who is relying on the tax payer to keep his sorry decripid shabby self alive for no discernible reason as he has zero quality of life and is a burden to societypilllow ova face = The solution
I actually BURST out laughing reading the first sentance.

now hes a middle class white cripple who is relying on the tax payer to keep his sorry decripid shabby self alive for no discernible reason as he has zero quality of life and is a burden to societypilllow ova face = The solution
I actually BURST out laughing reading the first sentance.
nah.Afgoons a one trick pony. He just says the most racist/controvertial thing he can think of.Ive only been here a few weeks and hes already got old.

:blink:
Its probably because theyre from Pakistan + in Sweaty sockland (according to the Brits not me).