"He was just a middle-class white kid"

streets.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is I don't mind him mentioning middle class white boy because that is what he was probably the type of person who works on the ski resorts in alps and travels through south Americaon his gap year has a few drinks on the weekend fun loving person.When something happens to the normal people (poor white and black heads)no one takes notice to be honest (Michael Dosunmu, Jack Large). But once something happens to a middle class guypeople seem to take notice, makes the situation more real to the heads in the media rather than it being some black boy from lewisham or some white kid from Dagenhamthey can relate moreRemember this was an unprovoked attack what has this guy has not got the right to walk down the road?something very similar could of happened to me this weekendbecause some low life with no ambition in lifewants to spend the best days of his life in cells with other menOli had his whole life ahead of him had ambition and drive for success now it gone for what?Personally I blame parents and breakdown of the family kids having kids etc

Photo of the man with 8 holes in his body lying half dead in a hospital and your biggest concern is that the implied most knife crime is committed by young black males?Your whole priority system is f*cked.
C/S. Then people wonder where these barbarian-like stereotypes come from.
you are usually first to lol in an r.i.p threadf*ck outta here with the ashman speech

he probably deserved it... i hate them middle class white guys that think the ends dont exsist... that thinks he can say what he wants cos there just 'chavs'... tbh i hope this story wakes them toffs up
what u talkin bout "ends" u golders green motherf*cker, just cos ur the baddest man in ur synagoge it dont mean sh*t.
Well that was hard work.This topic = "you hang up......no, you hang up...........ok we'll both hang up together,ready? 1,2,3...........awww baby your still there....no you hang up"
LMFAO

now hes a middle class white cripple who is relying on the tax payer to keep his sorry decripid shabby self alive for no discernible reason as he has zero quality of life and is a burden to societypilllow ova face = The solution
This f*ckin guy is da guy!!!Write a blog. Have your opinion on current affairs and popular news stories like this. Youre on to a winner

now hes a middle class white cripple who is relying on the tax payer to keep his sorry decripid shabby self alive for no discernible reason as he has zero quality of life and is a burden to societypilllow ova face = The solution
This f*ckin guy is da guy!!!Write a blog. Have your opinion on current affairs and popular news stories like this. Youre on to a winner
:/

Come on social lets be real do you really think it was a provoked attack?Its someones child his mum carried him for 9 monthshe can not bring the same kinda of laughter and joy to his family for what reason?some moran with a low iq who wants what a rep?This kinda of thinking is why Steven Lawrences killers are walking road

there's better writers on storm front, so hes not original, jus a smelly, paki hairy gorrilla who stinks of curry and f*ck knows what incense they use to STINK up your day completely. AND DONT COME BACK TELLING ME sh*t ABOUT U NOT BEING PAKI THAT UR FROM AFGHANISTAN. IF NOT FOR BUSH WHO WLD KNOW THAT UR PIECE OF ROCK, GOATS AND PRIMEVEAL HUMANS EVER EXISTED. c*nt

Come on social lets be real do you really think it was a provoked attack?Its someones child his mum carried him for 9 monthshe can not bring the same kinda of laughter and joy to his family for what reason?some moran with a low iq who wants what a rep?This kinda of thinking is why Steven Lawrences killers are walking road
im saying i dont know wat happened for him to be stabbedbut more than likely the stabber was provoked in some wayim not justifying or condoning the stabbers actionsi just know that victims are always painted as angels randomly attackedwereas life is not so black and white sometimes

Guest luckstar
there's better writers on storm front, so hes not original, jus a smelly, paki hairy gorrilla who stinks of curry and f*ck knows what incense they use to STINK up your day completely. AND DONT COME BACK TELLING ME sh*t ABOUT U NOT BEING PAKI THAT UR FROM AFGHANISTAN. IF NOT FOR BUSH WHO WLD KNOW THAT UR PIECE OF ROCK, GOATS AND PRIMEVEAL HUMANS EVER EXISTED. c*nt
what are these preposterous wordshave 2 go old school im afriad nothing else will suffice :arrow:

Yeah I hear thatI also believe if Oli was black/Asian was highly educated studying his second year of medicine at Oxford universityand just happened to be on a night outwas attacked left paralyzed by a group of white youthshis brother then comes out and says''he was a bright hard working black/Asian boy with an actual great future ahead of him''the reaction would be very differentEveryone on here has family and how would you feel if your brother/sister/cousinwas left in that shapeRace/social class/ religion etcshould not come into thislooking at what happened to this young man and how pointless it isis the first thing that should be triggered in ur mindOne breh I know my brothers age grew up with my brotherbeen in hospital for the past 2 years has had to learn to speak again walk again everything just coz a guy stabbed him over rep

"i just know that victims are always painted as angels randomly attacked"If the paper says that someone was randomly attacked...then most likely they were. The papers follow what the police say, if the police say it was random so to will the media.The papers cant just completely invent their own story about what happened.
lolin before e-lynching

lmao all im saying is when i used to get in my house at 12 and my mother said 10.30 i would get a beating now with the story that i would later unfold unto my father, one might turn around and say that my beating was 'unprovoked'but me and my mother both know otherwiseu get where im going with that

lmao all im saying is when i used to get in my house at 12 and my mother said 10.30 i would get a beating now with the story that i would later unfold unto my father, one might turn around and say that my beating was 'unprovoked'but me and my mother both know otherwiseu get where im going with that
Your disobedience was provocation enough, undisputable.This kid most likely was going about his business, you know the mindset of these people, he would have been scared shitless at the site of a gang of youth. His brother made an ignorant comment, the race of the boy has nothing to do with it, lower class poor white boys will be on the same f*ckry i personally know white boys who have stabbed people, they don't have jobs and they are poor. I swear in Liverpool and them places is white people doing f*ckry, obviously in London where there is a high population of black people, poor deprived black people, there will be crime stabbing etc