"He was just a middle-class white kid"

streets.

yeah i get where your going. But stabbing someone is a totally different thing, Say if your mum said be back at 10..you came back at 12 so she stabbed you to death.even though you came back later than she said i would still say that her stabbing you was unprovoked.whether something was provoked or not when dealing with extreme violence is very tricky thing.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao all im saying is when i used to get in my house at 12 and my mother said 10.30 i would get a beating now with the story that i would later unfold unto my father, one might turn around and say that my beating was 'unprovoked'but me and my mother both know otherwiseu get where im going with that
Your disobedience was provocation enough, undisputable.This kid most likely was going about his business, you know the mindset of these people, he would have been scared shitless at the site of a gang of youth. His brother made an ignorant comment, the race of the boy has nothing to do with it, lower class poor white boys will be on the same f*ckry i personally know white boys who have stabbed people, they don't have jobs and they are poor. I swear in Liverpool and them places is white people doing f*ckry, obviously in London where there is a high population of black people, poor deprived black people, there will be crime stabbing etc
Agree :)

yeah i get where your going. But stabbing someone is a totally different thing, Say if your mum said be back at 10..you came back at 12 so she stabbed you to death.even though you came back later than she said i would still say that her stabbing you was unprovoked.whether something was provoked or not when dealing with extreme violence is very tricky thing.
EYE

all im saying is that the breh who got shot in camberwell.. walking into costcutter was 100% innocent. and did not get a fraction of major coverage. nothing...
agree, thats jus the way it is here though never gonna be equalplus when alot of shotta/road man/gun man gets killed u get people on tv sayin he was nice guy not mixed up with badnesseveryone liked him etcthis doesnt help makes it harder for them to believe when a genuine good black person gets slumped

Guest LucaPiano

Data is only available from 2000 and these statistics therefore relate to the period 1 January 2000 to 31December 2007.28 stabbings have occurred in the City of London Police force area in this period, of which 2 resulted in the victim dying. The breakdown of ethnicity of the suspects or offenders is as follows:White: 39.3%Black: 25.0%Asian: 10.7%Other: 3.6%Unknown: 21.4%

Guest LucaPiano

Tony Blair yesterday claimed the spate of knife and gun murders in London was not being caused by poverty, but a distinctive black culture. His remarks angered community leaders, who accused him of ignorance and failing to provide support for black-led efforts to tackle the problem.One accused him of misunderstanding the advice he had been given on the issue at a Downing Street summit.Stats say otherwise mr blair

Data is only available from 2000 and these statistics therefore relate to the period 1 January 2000 to 31December 2007.28 stabbings have occurred in the City of London Police force area in this period, of which 2 resulted in the victim dying.
Stopped reading after that complete load of nonsense.

what are u talking about famshoreditch is prime class A / skinny jean area no goons round there unless they got sales in the areathere r a few estates round there but i never seen any hype and i use to be there every weekend
theres lot more to shoreditch than shoreditch high stnd the bars round the top of brick laneits jus like any other ends

all im saying is that the breh who got shot in camberwell.. walking into costcutter was 100% innocent. and did not get a fraction of major coverage. nothing...
all im saying is...im sure everyone on here has heard of Stephen Lawrence. The guy that was killed by white racists.but when i mention the name Kriss Donald, im sure most of you havent heard of him.If you didnt know, Kriss Donald was a white scottsman who was killed by racists. Nobody has heard of him because he for close to zero press coverage.

all im saying is...im sure everyone on here has heard of Stephen Lawrence. The guy that was killed by white racists.but when i mention the name Kriss Donald, im sure most of you havent heard of him.If you didnt know, Kriss Donald was a white scottsman who was killed by racists. Nobody has heard of him because he for close to zero press coverage.
good postThat case of Kriss Donald was one of the most f*cked up things i have ever heard of.What that kid had to go through was horrific i have always wondered why it was not reported its the type of thing the Sun or mail usally go nuts for. RIP to them both.

good postThat case of Kriss Donald was one of the most f*cked up things i have ever heard of.What that kid had to go through was horrific i have always wondered why it was not reported its the type of thing the Sun or mail usally go nuts for. RIP to them both.
what happened 2 himpics or fu