AMERICAN FAST FOOD WE NEED IN ENGLAND.

Thizz

i think the choice they have in america is actually over whelming

an we seem to have more ready access to healthy produce but then when u go to that health food store which they now have over here

their one shits all over ours, shits on it, big time

how many different type of anything, so much food

americans are unhealthy fat cunts and this is because of the type of fast food they eat and the portions......having anymore of their food over here would be backwards in my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

American fast food is better than here for sure, but its not needed. they can keep their heartattack fat guzzling sh*t

they way i cringe when i see everyone around me looking like some fat podgy c*nt when on holiday is amazing. how can u want that

/

however their healthy food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shits on british food.

and you dont have to pay dumb prices either.

they have more variety of foods, our best fast food here is chips and kebab :/

personally the whole western food is designed to kill as soon as possible.

thai/oriental food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the cancer ridden shitnits you lot love to eat here.

thats why your mums all look 90 when they only 38

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't forget to mention the hormones etc

Mum cooking food she grew in our own Garden>>>>

Organic at it's best

No wonder I'm getting reactions to procesed sh*t, i'm eating too much proper stuff

This is exactly what im f*ck*ng saying

POS

But when I say it im a horse loving hippy LOL

• Downvote 3

To be honest the closest I get to fast food now is nandos or an occasional fry up...... i like fast food as much as the next man but i think its becoming too much of a part of our diet

some of these schoolkids look f*ck*ng blown up and hench and not in a good way, allow fried chicken being a staple part of your diet

always amazes me as well when i see certain man killing themselves in the gym and then go on to fill their bodies with bare rubbish, backwards thinking

American fast food is better than here for sure, but its not needed. they can keep their heartattack fat guzzling sh*t

they way i cringe when i see everyone around me looking like some fat podgy c*nt when on holiday is amazing. how can u want that

/

however their healthy food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shits on british food.

and you dont have to pay dumb prices either.

they have more variety of foods, our best fast food here is chips and kebab :/

personally the whole western food is designed to kill as soon as possible.

thai/oriental food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the cancer ridden shitnits you lot love to eat here.

thats why your mums all look 90 when they only 38

c/s, thai food is underrated

although maybe if they had more fatty foods the orientals wouldnt be such skinny cunts

• Downvote 3

To be honest the closest I get to fast food now is nandos or an occasional fry up...... i like fast food as much as the next man but i think its becoming too much of a part of our diet

some of these schoolkids look f*ck*ng blown up and hench and not in a good way, allow fried chicken being a staple part of your diet

always amazes me as well when i see certain man killing themselves in the gym and then go on to fill their bodies with bare rubbish, backwards thinking

yh the hormones have definitly absolutely taken a grip on the youngers

my sister an her friends are tellin man they are 16, they are gettin shouted down as lyin bitches, man are sayin they look 25 an sayin how can u be 16 look at ur batty

they are all over grown, an its disturbing imo, has to be the food.

also not gna lie, straight after i finish training i actually crave something massive an greasy, along with an alcoholic beverage, dno why

• Upvote 1

my sister an her friends are tellin man they are 16, they are gettin shouted down as lyin bitches, man are sayin they look 25 an sayin how can u be 16 look at ur batty

also not gna lie, straight after i finish training i actually crave something massive an greasy, along with an alcoholic beverage, dno why

TRUSS

everyday i see the SAME yutes munchin chicken and chips, bossman must cake cos at 3.10 he will have a BAG of customers, people queing out the shop etc

that sh*t is f*cked i swear, there was a time where i was kinda addicted to it, i swear the asians put some next addictive chemicals in it

everytime i was hungry i wud bop down to morleys

lucky i started going gym otherwise i would probably still b doin that sh*t

Guest WAVESURFER

Should have went for Animal Style all round IMHO.

/

Who knows about Five Guys burgers and fries? East Coast of America only, I think. f*ck*ng DELICIOUS, some of the best fast food I've had.

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

TRUSS

everyday i see the SAME yutes munchin chicken and chips, bossman must cake cos at 3.10 he will have a BAG of customers, people queing out the shop etc

that sh*t is f*cked i swear, there was a time where i was kinda addicted to it, i swear the asians put some next addictive chemicals in it

everytime i was hungry i wud bop down to morleys

lucky i started going gym otherwise i would probably still b doin that sh*t

MSG is the sh*t they put in

i was addicted to that when i had work experiece at uptown records, used to go to that chinese next to totty court rd station twice a day

Find all this fast food quite nasty now. I also used to be on the chicken and chips daily.

Looking back at pics of my face then you can see how round my face is. late night pizza and all that sh*t.

You know what's even worse is when you see little kids having chicken and chips for Sunday dinner :/

some lazy ass parents.

tbh i prefer preparing my own food,grilled fish and chicken salads, nice seafood,some nice brown rice and couscous.

Makes your body feel good.