AMERICAN FAST FOOD WE NEED IN ENGLAND.

Thizz

innit coz in kfc and mcdonalds them man run food to a clock like say if the chicken has been there for 3 hours on display they dashI know morleys and them next chicken chops aint on that flex and allot of their chickens seemed f*cked uponly ting i would trust in a rebore kfc is the chicken burger

popeyes is butters, went popeyes in miami a cockroach crawled up my leg, thought it was the person sittin opposite playin about then some huge f*ck off thing comes out from under the table, mum starts screamin, the guy just sweeps it out with a broom and everyone in the shop is laughing saying its only a roach, the chicken and biscuit thing they do is nastyc/s Wendy'sbut its all about Checkers with the sick wedges and the burger are f*ckin sick, always fills you up

My local fried chicken / kebab shop >>>>> all those above
tbh thats bullshit and u know it. that first list is bullshit as well, cos all it is is fat f*cks peoples food. the only thin i like about americn afast food is you get bare condiments.popeyes chicken is sh*t.. PakiFC>>>>>>>>>>>>popeyes

popeyes is butters, went popeyes in miami a cockroach crawled up my leg, thought it was the person sittin opposite playin about then some huge f*ck off thing comes out from under the table, mum starts screamin, the guy just sweeps it out with a broom and everyone in the shop is laughing saying its only a roach, the chicken and biscuit thing they do is nastyc/s Wendy'sbut its all about Checkers with the sick wedges and the burger are f*ckin sick, always fills you up
:lol:

Guest Flat Ericó
LOL@ its only a roach plyr

My local fried chicken / kebab shop >>>>> all those above
tbh thats bullshit and u know it. that first list is bullshit as well, cos all it is is fat f*cks peoples food. the only thin i like about americn afast food is you get bare condiments.popeyes chicken is sh*t.. PakiFC>>>>>>>>>>>>popeyes
and u say ur not homo?