AMERICAN FAST FOOD WE NEED IN ENGLAND.

Thizz

Guest Lemons

Out of everything on that site, i would actually eat this -

Triple decker pizza “cake” (1 ham, 1 sausage, 1 pepperoni) layered with boneless buffalo chicken wings, topped with a ranch and buffalo sauce drizzle, and sprinkled with a confetti of real bacon bits. Served on a bed of lettuce and surrounded by a garnish of celery and carrot sticks. Bottle of ranch dressing on the side.

tumblr_l475jssTZ61qc5kdko1_500.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

Out of everything on that site, i would actually eat this -

Triple decker pizza “cake” (1 ham, 1 sausage, 1 pepperoni) layered with boneless buffalo chicken wings, topped with a ranch and buffalo sauce drizzle, and sprinkled with a confetti of real bacon bits. Served on a bed of lettuce and surrounded by a garnish of celery and carrot sticks. Bottle of ranch dressing on the side.

tumblr_l475jssTZ61qc5kdko1_500.jpg

i would make love to that with my mouth

this country is so lame for food

range,price,portions

we dying out here

Seriously?

We are pretty lucky out here

for our choices in fresh meat, fish and veg.

I especially love going back to my parents place, fresh strawberries, corgettes, brocolli, butternut squash, salad, basil, corriander, tomatoes, peas, all the fresh veg I can think of, then our local fisherman just drops fresh salmon, scallops, langoustine. I think we pretty lucky just gotta know where to look to find the good fresh food.

I have to admitt the two places in America I've been Brooklyn and Oakland I wasn't that impressed with the restuarants, But then im never really totally impressed with any restuarant in general, Im hard to please when it comes to good food, home cooked food was decent but I just know how far that shits traveled before it reached my plate. Its never totally fresh.

who gives a fuk wot u eat at ur parents yard

were not all salad munchin horse lovin hippies like u luv, sum ppl like propa food

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

White Castle is f*ck*ng foul.

Theres a reason why its so cheap... the burgers are TERRIBLE.

Taco Bell is foul. Disgusting.

Wendy's is passable.

PandaExpress LMFAO.. Snm. ERGH.

Popeyes is decent better than KFC imo, but u will die if u have it more than once a month.

Give me an English Kebab or Chinese or Chippy over any of the American crap.

Except for good mexican food (not Taco bell). The mexican spots are the equivalent to kebab/chicken shops and they are very nice.

this country is so lame for food

range,price,portions

we dying out here

Seriously?

We are pretty lucky out here

for our choices in fresh meat, fish and veg.

I especially love going back to my parents place, fresh strawberries, corgettes, brocolli, butternut squash, salad, basil, corriander, tomatoes, peas, all the fresh veg I can think of, then our local fisherman just drops fresh salmon, scallops, langoustine. I think we pretty lucky just gotta know where to look to find the good fresh food.

I have to admitt the two places in America I've been Brooklyn and Oakland I wasn't that impressed with the restuarants, But then im never really totally impressed with any restuarant in general, Im hard to please when it comes to good food, home cooked food was decent but I just know how far that shits traveled before it reached my plate. Its never totally fresh.

who gives a fuk wot u eat at ur parents yard

were not all salad munchin horse lovin hippies like u luv, sum ppl like propa food

your a joke

implying that the "fast food" your seeing in this thread is proper food.

Anyone thats seen or eat my cooking knows I know about food and good food for that matter.

• Downvote 3

Guest Esquilax

Heart Attack Grill

Someone PLEASE up a YouTube of this godsend of a restaurant, I'm on mob so can't

the food, the waitresses, the attitude, LARD

Have to try it someday