AMERICAN FAST FOOD WE NEED IN ENGLAND.

Thizz

My local fried chicken / kebab shop >>>>> all those above
tbh thats bullshit and u know it. that first list is bullshit as well, cos all it is is fat f*cks peoples food. the only thin i like about americn afast food is you get bare condiments.popeyes chicken is sh*t.. PakiFC>>>>>>>>>>>>popeyes
and u say ur not homo?
condiments is a homo ting??? explain u lurking c*nt

Guest luckstar
My local fried chicken / kebab shop >>>>> all those above
tbh thats bullshit and u know it. that first list is bullshit as well, cos all it is is fat f*cks peoples food. the only thin i like about americn afast food is you get bare condiments.popeyes chicken is sh*t.. PakiFC>>>>>>>>>>>>popeyes
and u say ur not homo?
condiments is a homo ting??? explain u lurking c*nt
lol DID I jus read paki fried chickenthis guy is becomin the new lucarelli

mcdonalds apple pies cos they bake theirs, and NY bagels/hotdogsdont like much of their fast food tbh.. its just artery clogging nonsense. their chinese is much better than uk tho, and i'd take their regular food over here anyday. i also dislike their biscuits which are like tasteless hard scones

innit coz in kfc and mcdonalds them man run food to a clock like say if the chicken has been there for 3 hours on display they dashI know morleys and them next chicken chops aint on that flex and allot of their chickens seemed f*cked uponly ting i would trust in a rebore kfc is the chicken burger
c/sonce upon a time, I heard that we had popeye's in the UK, I'm not sure where but I remember being told that they were on/near army barracks or something like that.

innit coz in kfc and mcdonalds them man run food to a clock like say if the chicken has been there for 3 hours on display they dashI know morleys and them next chicken chops aint on that flex and allot of their chickens seemed f*cked uponly ting i would trust in a rebore kfc is the chicken burger
c/sonce upon a time, I heard that we had popeye's in the UK, I'm not sure where but I remember being told that they were on/near army barracks or something like that.
Yhhhhhhh my uncle said when he was young he went to an American army barracks and they had a US supermarket. I thought he was chatting sh*t tbh.

Guest WAVESURFER

Yeah, apparently there's a Popeye's and a Taco Bell at RAF Lakenheath in the UK.tacoBell012.jpgtacoBell014.jpgI realise there are Dollar signs in that window, but I think they spend US dollars on their own air bases or something.

Yeah, apparently there's a Popeye's and a Taco Bell at RAF Lakenheath in the UK.tacoBell012.jpgtacoBell014.jpgI realise there are Dollar signs in that window, but I think they spend US dollars on their own air bases or something.
yep, this is true.my uncle (married my mums sister) whos from texas was in the US air force so we used to spend loads of time in lakenheath & mildenhall air force bases. Been goin to popeyes for years. but you need to be with an american to get you onto the base itself. They have to co-sign you in.Being only 6 at the time I used to come back to Liverpool and tell people Id been to america, lol.Popeyes pisses on KFC!! the biscuits & Gravy woy!

popeyes is shitboy, part from the amount of nuggets u get, its any deggeh deggeh eaterywe need DENNYS - that pancake place, wake up in the mornings and go an get some damn pancakeswe need PINK LEMONADE IN ALL FAST FOOD OUTLETS, ALL OF THEM

Yhhhhhhh my uncle said when he was young he went to an American army barracks and they had a US supermarket. I thought he was chatting sh*t tbh.
heard that before think on rwd when i was boosting up popeyes I aint had that sh*t since 2001