OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

S-Line is extra cosmetic features like rims, body trims, wing mirror, and also interior like premium seats, steering wheel etc.

Quattro is Audi's 4 wheel drive technology.

Black edition is one step above s-line, and after that it's the proper sport models like S3, S4, S5 etc.

This

• 3 weeks later...

Just renewed my insurance.

My car got crashed into 2 years ago when parked, in the snow.

I wasn't in the car.

The other driver's insurance covered the repair.

f*ckers have now put my insurance up by £50 because of this. f*ckin wankers. They've got us by the bollocks

Why didnt you get quotes from other firms??...dont know why people stick with the same firms from year to year.

Just renewed my insurance.

My car got crashed into 2 years ago when parked, in the snow.

I wasn't in the car.

The other driver's insurance covered the repair.

f*ckers have now put my insurance up by £50 because of this. f*ckin wankers. They've got us by the bollocks

Why didnt you get quotes from other firms??...dont know why people stick with the same firms from year to year.

I did.

Was with Admiral when the stupid bint crashed into my car 2 years ago.

Left them to be insured by swift cover.

And I've just gone back to Admiral, hence the beef with the two year old crash only just blowing up.

50 quid ain't loads, it's just a f*ckin piss take cos I weren't even in the f*ckin car when the crash happened.

I asked Admiral if they clocked the claim because of my name or because of the car Reg as I have moved house. She said it was the name but I think that's bollocks.