OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

my chicks got black 1s..ant been in her whip since she put them on lol

:/

Dump her brah, she's trolling your life!

loool they don't look half as stupid as them 1s..her cars' black and so are the lashes (what am i saying)

haha she's a girly girl ill let her do her ting, i just ent gettin in the whip at any cost

SMH.

For telling me thins and not making her know she has to fix up, you should just buy a Nissan Micra.

my chicks got black 1s..ant been in her whip since she put them on lol

:/

Dump her brah, she's trolling your life!

loool they don't look half as stupid as them 1s..her cars' black and so are the lashes (what am i saying)

haha she's a girly girl ill let her do her ting, i just ent gettin in the whip at any cost

SMH.

For telling me thins and not making her know she has to fix up, you should just buy a Nissan Micra.

ajnfkwjsemg STOP IT G. :lol:

I'm not even joking tbh, from when acts of having fake eyelashes on a car and giving it a bly & making excuses for such behaviour, the Micra is for you.

What you saying tho don when man cruise past in the 11 plate...baller

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3057016.htm

That is you, but you need to buy spinner hubcaps to match your womans eyelashes.

My bredrins' insured on his mums focus ST but it's too fast for her so he bought a 1.2 corsa and insured her on it..now the ST is basically his and his mum drives the 1.2 lol it's f*cked.

/

Can someone tell me the main differences between the ST & the RS.. being pretty lazy but it's early n that

Jone Dow is an idiot, the epitomy of Badge snobbery.

/

When the Fiesta ST comes out I will buy it brand new. Why?

1. I can & can pay off the finance

2. I like driving good handling small cars and like the looks of the current Zetec S so want something more powerful

3. 1.6l turbo 180bhp with 47mpg is a win win situation

If not, then the SEAT Cupra. 1.4l turbo 44mpg.

But it all depends what people want, I know someone who bought a Merc for 16k, it doesn't get to 60mph in lesser than 14 seconds, but thats his thing I guess.

If the guy wants a vxr get a vxr its ur money most man here dont even drive so take opinions with a pinch of salt

There seems to be this badge snobbery mentality that people would rather have a poverty spec bm or merc audi etc with a shitty engine 318d 320d etc etc with no extras than a top spec vehicle of another make eg r32, st's, vxr etc just becuase of the name. Its a joke

U spend 12k on a bmw but u got cloth seats lol bun dat

dunno where u shop

This thread has taught me there are two types of people in life:

- People who buy cars based on the name for other people to rate them highly

- People who actually know about cars and will buy a car for themselves

Trust.. i can imagine certain guys cruising in some clapped out 9k 02 mercs that's soo slow the road ends before it hits 60.. stopped at the lights to see a fresh ST / RS speed past.. at this point they're hating but still in there head thinking 'but it's a ford man, it's a ford.. i got a mercs'

• Downvote 1