Frank White

broke niggas

like man werent pushing a 3 door astra when

in 2008

like man werent pushing the alfa gt, then x5, in 2010

like man isnt psuhing the 3 series coupe prestently

like the a5 isnt pending

d*ckheads

Wow that is good. My friend has a 3 series too, said it's so sh*t due to things constantly going wrong. German technology, hah!

SMH

i stopped taking urs seriously when u said u wanted to spend 12k on a ford focus because it comes with an air filter and a sporty looking grill

kwasia

So you're saying the difference between a standard ford focus and the focus RS is an air filter and a sporty looking grill..PMSL

ok fella.. seeing as you've owned soo many cars i thought you would know a bit more about cars than that

i stopped taking urs seriously when u said u wanted to spend 12k on a ford focus because it comes with an air filter and a sporty looking grill

kwasia

LOL @ sending due to an Focus ST, like say it's a sh*t car. You are stupid. You bought an X5, why? I'm guessing it's to say you've owned it or wanted to stunt.

kwasia

So you're saying the difference between a standard ford focus and the focus RS is an air filter and a sporty looking grill..PMSL

ok fella.. seeing as you've owned soo many cars i thought you would know a bit more about cars than that

He's badge hype, don't take any notice.

kwasia

LOL @ sending due to an Focus ST, like say it's a sh*t car. You are stupid. You bought an X5, why? I'm guessing it's to say you've owned it or wanted to stunt.

and uve never had nor will own either so ur opinion is totally irrelavent

kwasia

and uve never had nor will own either so ur opinion is totally irrelavent

Was thinking of buying an ST, but decided to wait for the Fiesta ST to drop due to my personal preference of smaller hatch backs. I can buy either anytime I want, but like you say, I wont. Why? Because I am not a badge sucker like you!

broke niggas

like man werent pushing a 3 door astra when

in 2008

like man werent pushing the alfa gt, then x5, in 2010

like man isnt psuhing the 3 series coupe prestently

like the a5 isnt pending

d*ckheads

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

PLEASE TELL THEM THE WHIP GAME AINT EASY?

Guest M12 Part 2

most of u lot aint even got a bicycle let alone a whip

i and my circle of friends have had more cans then u will ever have

about ppl who kno about cars

THE VV IS IMMENSE

(VEHICLE VITAE :ghost: )

:lol:

exactly thats wot i dont understand... small boys buy ford focuses from young teenage ages... and boy racers and guys that get boners about customising cars get ford focuses...

then u have the next wave of living of people who get cars that have been renowned such as audi, bmw & mercedes to get these cars, because they are reliable...

ur average person, who saves up 40,000 to buy a bmw?

who saves up 40,000 to buy a mercedes?

who saves up 40,000 to buy an audi?

who spends 12,000 on any of these 3 makes? near enough a lot of people who know about reliable german cars who know a good bargain and knows about good interiors

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

exactly thats wot i dont understand... small boys buy ford focuses from young teenage ages... and boy racers and guys that get boners about customising cars get ford focuses...

then u have the next wave of living of people who get cars that have been renowned such as audi, bmw & mercedes to get these cars, because they are reliable...

ur average person, who saves up 40,000 to buy a bmw?

who saves up 40,000 to buy a mercedes?

who saves up 40,000 to buy an audi?

who spends 12,000 on any of these 3 makes? near enough a lot of people who know about reliable german cars who know a good bargain and knows about good interiors

The main difference is them cars last longer at HIGHER MILAGE but when you're buying a 58 plate with low milage it doesn't matter, it's going to be near enough as reliable as anything else + if it does happen to have something wrong with it it would be cheaper to repair than the Mercs etc

also cars like the RS aren't just standard factory bulk vehicles, the engines are built to handle the 300 bhp it offers