THE FRENCH MONTANA TOPIC

Creamy

Plenty hazeeeeeeeeeMy stunna' shadessssssssYou under ageeeeeeeeeeNigga we renegadesssssssSpent plenty daysss, in that shitty cellNow I'm gettin' paid! Homey my sh*t sells!Hand in hand, see homey lowBitch I'm the man, I'm shawty lowQuarter of a mill on the automobile10grand on the other hand, yes I'm ballin' for realllllllllTryna save cash hit the bem tagBut the feds on my ass like my jean tagI know rickey rawse, the REALLLL ricky rawse, get a mill a day, a buck fiddy porscheeeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhhhhhhh !Frenchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Plenty hazeeeeeeeeeMy stunna' shadessssssssYou under ageeeeeeeeeeNigga we renegadesssssssSpent plenty daysss, in that shitty cellNow I'm gettin' paid! Homey my sh*t sells!Hand in hand, see homey lowBitch I'm the man, I'm shawty lowQuarter of a mill on the automobile10grand on the other hand, yes I'm ballin' for realllllllllTryna save cash hit the bem tagBut the feds on my ass like my jean tagI know rickey rawse, the REALLLL ricky rawse, get a mill a day, a buck fiddy porscheeeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhhhhhhh !Frenchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
snm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lemme take niggas to 06Where them young niggas getting filthy richthey want the bricks and the cash and the yayococaine the mafia they kill when i say so !back uptown homie, f*ck lucaswent to war, we straight shootersthis is live nigga rapand nigga i done seen a live niggas rat..frank lucassnitched on the po-liceand alpo, homie snitched on his homiescant be supporting that BAWLSHIT.still RINSING live from africa

lol @ this, just see it on FB

Manetho Brown wroteat 2:48pm on July 5th, 2009yo french, yur a hard spitter stil i cant lie, theres just a few things tho...1. ur hard, but uve started singing on tracks???? just because maxines gone jail doesnt mean u can steal the niggas flow, sh*t. stick to the kinda sh*t u was doin on the live from africa mixtape cuz that was darkness.2. u and maxine are dipset rejects. as soon as max b left dipset u started suckin his d*ck and dissin jim jones...fam, dipset been doin dis ting from day, ur just mad jimmy didnt bring u in.3.every thing you do and say is based on dipset swagger. u really think camron is gonna make a tune with a dipset replica??? it would be a f*ckin hard tune tho lol im not gonna lie u would just have to cut out this singin bullshit or mana gonna start callin u french biggavelli or max montanna you can choose .

lol @ this, just see it on FB
Manetho Brown wroteat 2:48pm on July 5th, 2009yo french, yur a hard spitter stil i cant lie, theres just a few things tho...1. ur hard, but uve started singing on tracks???? just because maxines gone jail doesnt mean u can steal the niggas flow, sh*t. stick to the kinda sh*t u was doin on the live from africa mixtape cuz that was darkness.2. u and maxine are dipset rejects. as soon as max b left dipset u started suckin his d*ck and dissin jim jones...fam, dipset been doin dis ting from day, ur just mad jimmy didnt bring u in.3.every thing you do and say is based on dipset swagger. u really think camron is gonna make a tune with a dipset replica??? it would be a f*ckin hard tune tho lol im not gonna lie u would just have to cut out this singin bullshit or mana gonna start callin u french biggavelli or max montanna you can choose .
looooooooool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...