Premier League Week 34 (Merged with CL Thread)

Guest Medic

Chelsea was absolutely disgusting... cheating dead square football playing 11 man in the box just sitting back... drogba diving and faking injury as usal... fouls and pennys all over... ballack being a dirty c*nt as usal... and how dare you chelsea say anything about surrounding the ref you guys are the most filthy cunts for doing this... YOU PLAY HORRIBLE ANTI-FOOTBALL should be ashamed of yourselfs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbhbarcelona played sh*t coz chelsea had everyone in their own half defending (this is basically in street fighter terms, turtling) Barcelona was getting frustrated because the couldnt create sh*t therefore start doing shitty tackles and shitty dives.Chelsea flopped because they shut down so much barca attacks but failed to counter. Drogba the only guy upfront and mans standing dere with the midfielders and defenders.Chelsea getting possession, barca players running back and they was just passing it inbetween themselves...by the time chelsea thought to do something the barca back line was back in position.Was just one of them boring stalemate games.

Guest Medic
LOL @ the Arsenal fans chatting sh*t about HlebBarca outclassed Chavski, Essien & Lampard (aint gna bother wid da german) looked like League 2 playersOn another day it woudda been 3-1 to Barca
Hate when someone says this sorta stuff.

Not worth a new thread but interesting snippet to football fans (and worrying for Arsenal fans):

I've just returned from watching Sc**thorpe United beat Cheltenham Town 3-0. This thread is unfortunately born of my frustration and sadness at what I saw in injury time of this game.Henri Lansbury, the 18 year old Sc**thorpe striker on loan from Arsenal has been excellent for us during his spell here, and scored an excellent goal tonight.In injury time, he was the victim of a simply horrific challenge by a Cheltenham player; two footed, high, and late. Sickening. Lansbury didn't move, the Iron players went ballistic and surrounded the culprit, whose team mates dragged him away. A pathetic challenge, an obvious red card. Of course, the idiotic referee produces yellow.This incensed the crowd even further, who made their feelings known. The player then turned around, and nodded whilst grinning at the Sc**thorpe fans. Lansbury was stretchered off and taken to hospital in an ambulance.Kudos must go to the Cheltenham manager Martin Allen, who, like everybody else in the ground bar the ref, saw what an awful challenge it was. He called the player over, and pushed him down the tunnel. A good gesture I thought, which only highlighted the refs own ineptitude.
Well played Allen.

where was this messi guy?i would love it if they dont even win la liga.
c/sthought he was suspended for this game till i see him walking off the pitch end of the game

im shook tbhneed to not conceed