what makes you say nah, llow it

Grafter

excess make up. eg dem girls that cake up there face in foundation. Puts me right off.leaving that mask like appearance eg by her jaw line where the make up line stops.flat battyflat chestblantant wigs. Will tolerate weaves to an extent.smokerbad breath.Loud mouthdrama queens

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excess make up. eg dem girls that cake up there face in foundation. Puts me right off.leaving that mask like appearance eg by her jaw line where the make up line stops.flat battyflat chestblantant wigs. Will tolerate weaves to an extent.smokerbad breath.Loud mouthdrama queens
made me laugh for some reasonerm, mine would be..dirty clothes/stains on clothestoes on displaycoloured contact lenseshair or bogeys protruding from the nose

made me laugh for some reasonerm, mine would be..dirty clothes/stains on clothestoes on displaycoloured contact lenseshair or bogeys protruding from the nose
if i see a girl eating chicken from morleysim kinda mockin you still but i do mean it i saw was NOICE ting in peckham one time and was gonna move it but the way her fingers was all greasy and just watching her eat it and it was morley in PECKHAM it just didnt feel right.keep walking like i was going towards the bus stop tbh.

any drugs talk, male friends in abundance, f*cked teeth, tracksuit bottoms. No woman above 19 should stick hair on her forehead. Also them known women, you be choppin it up with her and 6 guys within 3minutes are like wagwan, you cool. Fail. Jeans under tracksuits or any overly baggy sh*t. Exit. Too much make up like she in a tv ad, exit.

swagga, i cant stand a girl who dresses like she dont care coz their should be no excuse for a girl not to dress decent teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can stand f*cked up teeth i willl just end up staring at them thinking to myself "look at how the tooth is bent an sh*t"spotty faces ive noticed since the suns come out black chicks are coming out with some madd spots on their faces

any drugs talk, male friends in abundance, f*cked teeth, tracksuit bottoms. No woman above 19 should stick hair on her forehead. Also them known women, you be choppin it up with her and 6 guys within 3minutes are like wagwan, you cool. Fail. Jeans under tracksuits or any overly baggy sh*t. Exit. Too much make up like she in a tv ad, exit.
CO-f*ck*ng SIGN Especially when their over 20+

Wait, jeans under tracksuits? WTF!?
And vice versa fam. I swear down, NO LIE!
Am shocked TBH, never knew people did this, lol..
Lol, trust.Next time you see a chick in trucksuits especially in 'certain demographic' ends, take a good look, you may see it.