Maury>>>>>>>>>>>

Snoop

whenever someone says the word Maury in my zone all I think now is...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">LMAOBrightens up my whole day

but why she hug the chick tho? sh*t dont make sense
What makes it even WORSE is that her friend has done slept with her previous 2 partners. :mellow: Some people never learn.
Didn't know about that sh*t. She's been with this dude 9 years and she has a friend of that long who has slept with 2 of her previous partners. Like wtf. And you let her be around your man!? ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB!? And then to top it off she forgave the friend like it was a minor misunderstanding.

but why she hug the chick tho? sh*t dont make sense
What makes it even WORSE is that her friend has done slept with her previous 2 partners. :mellow: Some people never learn.
Didn't know about that sh*t. She's been with this dude 9 years and she has a friend of that long who has slept with 2 of her previous partners. Like wtf. And you let her be around your man!? ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB!? And then to top it off she forgave the friend like it was a minor misunderstanding.
Stupid bitch. Easy to leave the guy and then casually tell him the kids may not be his but she forgives a woman who has snaked her 3 times in a row. SMH.

Initailly i thought the guy was gonna say he was homo, the way he spoke & sat was suspect imo.. on a whole though he tried it, but she boyed him lool. smh @ hugging her friend when she has done this before, you can tell she's the type to beg friend on road. smh @ saying the kids may not be his lollol @ him crying like a battyole & then fainting like a bitch.

And another thing, can anyone find me the video where Chopper is wearing the funny suit everyone keeps taking the piss out of.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...95mQs6OHrOrRRJE
Shet, literally been creasing (crying) for almost of that movie. LOL @ the comments though, had to watch that missy vid just to refresh my memory.
ol mario bros goomba suit wearing ass niccahttp://cardboardmonocle.com/blog/fxsuits/goomba.jpg
LOLBoy that jacket looks like a marginally worse version of the jacket Ghetts wore on the Shes Glowing vid

how the f*ck did that faggot get those two tings tho.
probs the eyesand LOL @ Maury ; who do you want to be withDude : i wanna b with my wifeWoman : I dont Waaant chuLOL @ her cheating too :o @ 'he better hope its his"the barling and faintin ... oh nooo :o:lol:

And another thing, can anyone find me the video where Chopper is wearing the funny suit everyone keeps taking the piss out of.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...95mQs6OHrOrRRJE
:lol: Nahhh the church suit aint doin it for himUsed to luv him off .. he fell offArgh.. making of the band for that was siiick doe*gooogles Dylan* .. he was da ting