ooo impressive

Grafter

oh stop the gassing the jews are sensitivetalking like u wouldnt fail your unit and say rags if some bredda flew u to miamiallow lying in ur own topic
ok ok thenbut really some guy who i dont even know, just met, offers to fly me to a next countryim sure you man would have something to say if I had actually said i would go'o thats loose, rah rah'

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats extreme but stillare u telling me you met some guy in a club..exchanged numbers(because u obviously rate him) you talked a couple of times and he says I will fly u to miami you would say no?or even a super fly guy splashing money all over the club says come 'i will fly you to miami today pack ur bags and be here in 4 hours' you would say no?I know 99% of women in this country from this generation would even fly to Miami with Harold Shipman or Ted Bundy. Let along a normal guyIf you say no Inothavingit

Guest Wu-Tang
im always dropping the im tite bar
Lol dem lie der.
LMAO
oh stop the gassing the jews are sensitivetalking like u wouldnt fail your unit and say rags if some bredda flew u to miamiallow lying in ur own topic
OLOOLOLLOL

Just realised I don't actually have anything I could say to draw a greater amount fo females interest. Sure, I can say I go uni which sounds good to them seeing as I'm articulate, well spoken and sound intelligent, but aside from that, there's nothing else to sell myself with. Not that it's really an issue, but if the situation changes where I need to get back into chirpsing, I'm a little cold for stuff that can give me the edge.

Lol dem lie der.
:D :D
Dips, it ain't because he's African, it's that fact he's from Birmingham.
Nah, the brum guys can come correctBut one of your peoples just needed to read33dgtts.png
Lol at Brum guys coming correct. Hungriest dudes in the country bar none! Whenever I go out in Brum with female friends I feel like I'm walking through Peckham with a 10 grand chain round my neck.

e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
I can actually do that but not with my eyes closed. Lol @ at using it to impress a chick though. Only certain types of chicks would be impressed by that.
Them child soldiers there.

Lol dem lie der.
Nah, the brum guys can come correctBut one of your peoples just needed to read33dgtts.png
tunde special...da f*ck?flippin reverse wog socket

^^Innit. When they find out, wooooooy oooooooooi !!*strokes trainer boxes*
loli didnt even mean THAT i meant hiding things from them such as me driving so they wont expect me to pick em up and me not showing them i live alone so i can go to their yard instead and not giving too much away bout earnings so they dont think im a baller and so they do a kaygee and offer to pay most of the time. To balance this off ill just tell em im a real good cook and give them some good d*ck game and that should be enough to HOLD THEM and if i wanna up the anti ill reveal the other sh*t when necessary, either way i want BED WOK to be the main factor.

Lol. Yeah I know I was just messin'But nah, that hiding ting is long after a while.This one time I was late to a link. Pulled up I'm my rented Benz like a dan.You should have seen the look on her face mate. Had her on smash the whole night.Felt sh*t after though. Cause I knew she didn't like me for me.*looks over @ pedal bike*

You should have seen the look on her face mate. Had her on smash the whole night.Felt sh*t after though. Cause I knew she didn't like me for me.*looks over @ pedal bike*
exactly why i like puttin on a BIT of an act that puts me in a bad light to SOME ill purposely wear hoodies sometimes on them occassions or make sure its a BUS AFFAIRthe way i can do average things and girls actually think im trying to impress them is a joke.

Lol dem lie der.
Lol at Brum guys coming correct. Hungriest dudes in the country bar none! Whenever I go out in Brum with female friends I feel like I'm walking through Peckham with a 10 grand chain round my neck.
LMFAO

i meant hiding things from them such as me driving so they wont expect me to pick em up and me not showing them i live alone so i can go to their yard instead and not giving too much away bout earnings so they dont think im a baller and so they do a kaygee and offer to pay most of the time. To balance this off ill just tell em im a real good cook and give them some good d*ck game and that should be enough to HOLD THEM and if i wanna up the anti ill reveal the other sh*t when necessary, either way i want BED WOK to be the main factor.
I sign-up. It's real.