K Koke USG's (Suspect Gang)

Avon Barksdale

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Neither are any of the deady-deady artists he collabed with. TBH, I think these cheesy unknown (breakthrough) vocalist on the hook joints nailed his coffin shut.

Don Jaga

Josh Kumra

Abel Miller

Aynzli Jones

Jay Soul

I literally don't care now. Made the 'feat. Wale' a whole lot cheaper.

Koke should remember that some of the illest hip-hop albums had no features.

Abel was the best of the bunch.

I just think it's lazy to get a vocalist on the hook, unless they're a part of your camp or you've known them for time. Koke don't need collabs with singers to blow, he needs good 16s and a good sample. The sh*t he's put out feels like some cut and paste sh*t, not organic at all.

Can see Jay dropping him soon unless he ups his game.

i hate singing, dont listen to RnB or anything with singing on it, skip past most tracks rappers have with singers etc. but nobody but us is f*ckin hard fam, verses are rather dead but that chorus is on point

maybe its just me though

i c/s you though, theyre chasing that mainstream paper, and the results are always f*ckin sh*t, but the bitches love that sh*t, look at Drake, had one bitch try tell me he was the best rapper out. punched her the f*ck out in my head before i calmed myself down and smiled

• Upvote 1

i hate singing, dont listen to RnB or anything with singing on it, skip past most tracks rappers have with singers etc. but nobody but us is f*ckin hard fam, verses are rather dead but that chorus is on point

maybe its just me though

i c/s you though, theyre chasing that mainstream paper, and the results are always f*ckin sh*t, but the bitches love that sh*t, look at Drake, had one bitch try tell me he was the best rapper out. punched her the f*ck out in my head before i calmed myself down and smiled

:lmao:

K koke ain't got the appeal drake has to the ladies tho

He's on gassing them up about being the one and turning the moist mode on understanding them when their man don't and will still think they are sexy even if they eat that whole tub of icey cream.

Koke likes 2 describe women when talking about guns.

He got signed of the back of labels not wanting to miss out on 'the next big thing' same reason guys like Benny get signed its a small gamble for something they think/hope could be the best thing since tinnie but yh he will get dropped.

What's his market though? White rappers in England CAN sell, but let's list who has tried and actually gotten any sort of recognition starting from like 1998 onwards:

Chester P/Taskforce

Skinnyman

Jehst

Braintax

Pro Green

Plan B

Mike Skinner?

First 4 catered to an underground, often middle class white audience of skateboarders and hip hop misfits, but were not seen as 'hood' enough (apart from maybe Skinny and Chester P) to succeed during the Grime era. Grime artists got signed over rappers as the sound was 'more British' and newer. They have all still been touring almost solidly for the past 10 years charging a bag a show, though..

Pro Green came up at Jumpoff, went mainstream and is kinda floating around movie premieres and festivals for the minute. Plan B flirted with the Grime crowd, but is now happier to be called Ben Drew the actor and chill with the Winstones on film sets. Mike Skinner is doing coke in a pub toilet somewhere. These man have a little P, so they're good.

K Koke isn't touring like them man, never had an LP or a CD out and his only real exposure has been on Youtube. Jay hasn't co-signed him LIKE THAT yet. Let's not forget he was happy to do that with Ashman's ex's sister, the artist former known as Lady Sov.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm just worried the hype will fade. I want to see him do well and put the UK on the map, but he needs to start networking correctly. He has a buzz in Canada, strangely, Toronto show him a lot of love which is dope, and Europe f*ck with him, but he's gotta start feeding the demand.

What's his market though? White rappers in England CAN sell, but let's list who has tried and actually gotten any sort of recognition starting from like 1998 onwards:

Chester P/Taskforce

Skinnyman

Jehst

Braintax

Pro Green

Plan B

Mike Skinner?

First 4 catered to an underground, often middle class white audience of skateboarders and hip hop misfits, but were not seen as 'hood' enough (apart from maybe Skinny and Chester P) to succeed during the Grime era. Grime artists got signed over rappers as the sound was 'more British' and newer. They have all still been touring almost solidly for the past 10 years charging a bag a show, though..

Pro Green came up at Jumpoff, went mainstream and is kinda floating around movie premieres and festivals for the minute. Plan B flirted with the Grime crowd, but is now happier to be called Ben Drew the actor and chill with the Winstones on film sets. Mike Skinner is doing coke in a pub toilet somewhere. These man have a little P, so they're good.

K Koke isn't touring like them man, never had an LP or a CD out and his only real exposure has been on Youtube. Jay hasn't co-signed him LIKE THAT yet. Let's not forget he was happy to do that with Ashman's ex's sister, the artist former known as Lady Sov.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm just worried the hype will fade. I want to see him do well and put the UK on the map, but he needs to start networking correctly. He has a buzz in Canada, strangely, Toronto show him a lot of love which is dope, and Europe f*ck with him, but he's gotta start feeding the demand.

Pro green for reason i don't know is a platinum selling artist . Probably even a millionaire thinking about the amount of sponsorship he has .

Plan b has sold a Million records .

. Mike skiner has sold over 7 million records .

Koke will sell because he is a White rapper who white people will do an eminem too , that is actually dedicated to making music . skinny man for instance was not dedicated to making music

If you can't see y koke is different to people like pro green and mike skinner then u are an idiot

Who's buying his music???

Unless ur making that ndubz/labrinth/wretch32 watered down washed out version of urban music then u ain't selling sh*t.

Actually don't know y uk trap rappers even bother to pretend there gonna blow...nothing more than a platform to boast about the trap if they think it's anymore than that they are deluded...koke included.

If you can't see y koke is different to people like pro green and mike skinner then u are an idiot

Who's buying his music???

Unless ur making that ndubz/labrinth/wretch32 watered down washed out version of urban music then u ain't selling sh*t.

Actually don't know y uk trap rappers even bother to pretend there gonna blow...nothing more than a platform to boast about the trap if they think it's anymore than that they are deluded...koke included.

WHITE PEOPLE .

That video has already got 90 thousand views and it was only posted three days ago .

Hes got quite a few videos that have got over a million views .

If he won't sell, being a white rapper , that gets millions of views then i don't know what will .

You think these same ditzy white girls that are swinging off the nuts off sneakbo won't be swinging off the nuts of this guy even more ?