Cassie's Topless Web Cam Photos

Wale

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:how can be seein choppa suit comments on ever wshh video :D"choppa suit is gonna cover those titties""DAMN that evil sinster Chopper Suit he strikes again!!! this time at poor cassie...when will it end chopper suit when!!"these yanks are obsessed
LMAO

TBH, I rate even more. Just made her THAT much sexier to me.It's like, she's more interesting than Ciara, Beyonce, Keri Hilson & all those other bitches. I'd rather sit down at a Starbucks on Oxford Street, talking to Cassie & the thought process behind her sh*t. Rather than Ciara, and her 'musical' growth.KMT

TBH, I rate even more. Just made her THAT much sexier to me.It's like, she's more interesting than Ciara, Beyonce, Keri Hilson & all those other bitches. I'd rather sit down at a Starbucks on Oxford Street, talking to Cassie & the thought process behind her sh*t. Rather than Ciara, and her 'musical' growth.KMT
c/sNot sure about the next piece cos I'd most probably end up dashing a piping hot drink in my face to get away from her ditzyness

Guest Wu-Tang
IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER...THAT'S REAL FOUL AND EVIL. NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A TITTY BEFORE.
Mm made me feel kind of cold.

Guest WAVESURFER
Basically I love this girl.
C/S[disappointed chicken buyer]I've been looking forward to this day![disappointed chicken buyer]