Blackberry question

Lieutenant

For those that have/have had one, have you experienced any problems with it and had to send it back?If so can you say what the problem was and what model it was?Had a couple friends say they experienced some technical problems and had to replace it.Also what is the better phone out of the Bold and Curve(latest editions). Not sure which one to get.Cheers

I got blackberry curve, sometimes it would freeze but you got member its like a computer sometimes you gotta switch it off part from that its fine at times its froze, but you can reboot it like a compy with ctrl+alt+delete.. my bredrins got the curve sometimes he messeages where getting wiped and his blackberry msnger didnt let him chat but he took it bak they have him a next one...Tbh the phones decent id get the bold because its 3g internet so the nets faster and the camera maybe less or more mega pixel so if u want faster net get a bold.get insurance aswell but i lost mine, and one time i had water damage they replaced it straight both times

wuts the chepest monthly rate for a blackberry bold??Is itg possible to buy Blackberry bold on pay as you go in da future??
blackberry pearl payg- £180 & internet and blackberry service free for 12months