How do you rate your game

Admin.

Not about malice, just sound like a non believer.

nah it aint that, I was curious. Tbh i've been approached/baited into approaching since youth, I'm a handsome fellow.

but that gas didn't help me get the girls I wanted until I ate a few L's and game was forced on me.

fact is majority of the time only a certain type of girl approaches, females inherently are not built for it/rejection.  

which left me wondering about the quality of female that approach you 80% of the time, while you 20% of the approaching. not a good ratio imo unless its fame.

The baitest line is

"Smile" or "why don't you smile"

bruv... when girls say this to me i get offended and i dont really take it as them moving to me... i then look deep into my soul and think 'oh shit... do i have a screwface all the time'

but because im a nice guy, i just make conversation anyways... but it really gets me thinking...

near enough every dance i go to girls say that to me

The biggest problem is when people go through a drought they can't say no because the hunger has become a lot.

I used to hate to have to double check if anyone can see me drawing a ting with a body but didnt have the face to go with it

I hated walking on road with them afterwards

Head down and no contact or buss sunglasses and a hood at night times or during the day in winter

and when a fat or substandar dting appraoches its so offensive to me

do they really think they actually had a chance?

Looooooool this

One time this Kelly try chat to me in faces but I was burst. Just :/ her and said "are you taking the piss"?

Felt like sh*t afterwards

Agfhh

bgdgjgf

Vfhvgh

Chug

Jokkj

Jjh