How do you rate your game

Admin.

man tht can hold a convo on the phone wen getting to know u >>>>>>>

theese young chicks r loose i have to get to know someone or speak on phone for about 6 months

even then i wont fuck u,  

honestly met this guy at a cafe gave him my number he rings alllll the time now tell him hes nt lettin me breath n fuck off but he aint getting the message

ive only met him for dinner 1 time he brought me baileys flowers, dinner and made him wave me off after payin my taxi

wot a d*ckhead

theese young chicks r loose i have to get to know someone or speak on phone for about 6 months

even then i wont f*ck u,  

honestly met this guy at a cafe gave him my number he rings alllll the time now tell him hes nt lettin me breath n f*ck off but he aint getting the message

ive only met him for dinner 1 time he brought me baileys flowers, dinner and made him wave me off after payin my taxi

wot a d*ckhead

starship-pain-gif-o.gif

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

even then i wont f*ck u,  

honestly met this guy at a cafe gave him my number he rings alllll the time now tell him hes nt lettin me breath n f*ck off but he aint getting the message

wot a d*ckhead

starship-pain-gif-o.gif

why did you feel the need to post this gif?

even then i wont f*ck u,  

wot a d*ckhead

starship-pain-gif-o.gif

why did you feel the need to REQUOTE

Guest Chelsea Jack

even then i wont f*ck u,  

wot a d*ckhead

starship-pain-gif-o.gif

why did you feel the need to lie about being an investment banker?

even then i wont f*ck u,  

wot a d*ckhead

starship-pain-gif-o.gif

why did you feel the need to lie about being an investment banker?

yeah

It's not working out these days

Baree girls always show love..raping me with their eyes and shit

You move too them,9 times out of ten there not on tings

Why the acting ?

At one stage me and my boy was upstairs please believe this bitch was putting in work for an hour jus tweeerking it in front of us moving sinister.

At this stage I was moving greeze I grabbed her ass then she started moving shy and shit.

/

Niggaz waiting for that blog b

"A good manager doesn't use the same formation every week."

Bar.

The philosophy has to be right though. I always operate from the position that I am more valuable than her. Therefore, if I have made initial contact, which more often is the case, than she has to return that interest in a PROPER way which in the early stages is, you call/text me.

I don't like encouraging entitlement with women, especially early on. Not about setting that sort of precedent.

Basically trying to hone my skills on this

Was fucking with some ting off take me out

This is where I lost her I think

I'd of put mine at a round 8 before I got with my ex, 3 years down the line and a break up its at about 5

I always assumed It was easy to get back in the game. It's not.

Last night I was out with work and a girl who used to give me the eye constantly before they moved her to the 2nd office was out with us. We start chatting as she found out I was a scouser, turns out she was from Crosby. Starts saying we should get the train back on Xmas eve (when we finish work) and shit. She was dropping all sorts of hints and I didn't fucking clock till after I'd left. Couple moments later I abruptly went for a piss and then for a beer. She'd gone. I was pissed off at myself but didn't see what was going on immediately.

Rusty as fuck

• Upvote 1