LMAO Mum's Shock At Twins With Different Dads

i does this

She told TV channel Fox 4: "Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I'm very shocked."^^what is she on about if she was not so nasty she would never be in that situation about ur married and having unprotected sex with next mans

She told TV channel Fox 4: "Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I'm very shocked."
f*ck off. thats what u get for being a dirty slag and cheating.the thought of the woman being impregnated by 2 different men around the same time is dirt.

He told Fox 4 that he had forgiven his fiancee for having the affair and intended to raise both children as his own.
this guy is f*ck*ng it up for other males cos he is making this standard behaviour and acceptable.
not if the other dad wants his kid.
im more talkin if he stays with the woman too which from what i gather is what he is gonna do.women are expecting this behaviour from men these days and want man to pick the pieces for em.

But hold on.Someone school me.How the f*ck do you get pregnant twice at the same time?Must of missed a few biology lessons at school
did you even read the article?
Nah.
Paternity tests then revealed what had happened - two eggs had been fertilised by two different sperm and there was a 99.99% chance the twins had different dads.
Ok.Yeah i didn't know this was possibleThought once an egg had been fertilised the woman stopped producing eggs so no more could be fertilised.:/