im fumin

Frank White

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its dun nowcaught him slippin on his ones yesterday guy was f*ckin shook held real bangs told him to get up n go den i booted him in the back as he walkedguy hit the ground - mandem cudnt stop laughintook mans pushbike n gave it to my girls lil bro n told him to spray it
is someone LYING?

Anyone can get moved to. I've been in raves and seen the baddest goons get rushed and robbed for their rolex\chain\phone. Like FACE OFF said,its not getting moved to that's the shameful part - its the reaction that should cause you to hang your head in shame.For them to have kicked you in the back means you turned your back on them while very close which = lucky you weren't stabbedOr as you walked away,they debated wether to kick you. This = your a victim by nature (V.B.N)Also,you said they "wanted" your goods - which leads me to believe that there was a conversation between you and your attackers. If this was the case can you please write a transcript of what was said.ThanksPs - I wrote this on my blackberry and it took f*ck*ng ages because my thick nigerian fingers kept pressing the button next to the one I was trying to press. I would appreciate it if a few people could gas me with some LOL's so I don't feel I wasted my time. Nice one

Anyone can get moved to. I've been in raves and seen the baddest goons get rushed and robbed for their rolex\chain\phone. Like FACE OFF said,its not getting moved to that's the shameful part - its the reaction that should cause you to hang your head in shame.For them to have kicked you in the back means you turned your back on them while very close which = lucky you weren't stabbedOr as you walked away,they debated wether to kick you. This = your a victim by nature (V.B.N)Also,you said they "wanted" your goods - which leads me to believe that there was a conversation between you and your attackers. If this was the case can you please write a transcript of what was said.ThanksPs - I wrote this on my blackberry and it took f*ck*ng ages because my thick nigerian fingers kept pressing the button next to the one I was trying to press. I would appreciate it if a few people could gas me with some LOL's so I don't feel I wasted my time. Nice one
this is the sickest disclaimer to suggest you didnt take time out of your day to the people that wanna say "you got too much time on ya hands" (usually the same guys running up their mums electric bill tbh) i like.using vip on your phone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________free and funny and kills time on the buss and train to and from work.

lololdisgeezatrue talk doe

LOL.

LOL at gettin moved to and sharing the story on here..did man really say they kicked him in the back post-robbery a nd his head jerked back?LMFAO! @ 'i was f*ckin shocked sum1 wud actualy do dat 2 me'.. Like to say his royal or something.