Dubplate Drama 3 Trailer

pyrouk

dsj#sjjdgjsoshow can i fall asleep during this when mike glc just gripsed the chick and told her to get her man not to snitchbut SOMEHOWi woke up.... and it was on a whole different channel and the control was nowhere near my bed LMFAO
Loool boredom juju

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I respect this show when Channel 4 show it at 1 am?It's clear they don't give a sh*t about it - they'd never stick it in T4 or primetime E4, plus I don't have Sky/Virgin Media for MTV :(I heard an interview on LBC with the producers who made a long sigh when the scheduling was brought up... :confused:

Was just at bbq with Mike GLC, didnt bother mention this show
i was jus jammin in the park wid big narstie, didnt even bother mention the show either./Im sure it used to come on earlier on ch4.

Guest Lemons
i was jus jammin in the park wid big narstie, didnt even bother mention the show either./Im sure it used to come on earlier on ch4.
Was just in McD's with D-brain, didn't mention the show either. It was an ackward meal.

Was just in McD's with D-brain, didn't mention the show either. It was an ackward meal.
LOL at lemons
lol im here busting uplemons>>>>>>>>>

LOL at lemons
:lol:

Big and serious now, why you always name dropping? Thing is you see nobodies then mention seeing them with the most irrelevant post. Like what did we gain from knowing you saw him and didnt ask about the show? If you asked him fair-do's but this is "My friends sitting next to Giggs" @ MOBOs when Giggs was meant to have been in Atlanta all over again.I just clocked thats why you pointed out Mike talking about going WMAs and seeing MJ. Its that ether to you is it not?