I know David Copperfield Done it

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO Ghanaian headswho remembers Ghana AirwaysSNM
Never flying with them again.Bad enough flying on British Airways with these Ghanaians that get up as soon as the plane has taken off to lean over your seat and talk to the fat bitch behind you. Then you got his friend who comes from the next section to stand in the way whilst talking to his "business friend" in the window aisle.f*ck*ng hate the cunts. Need to learn to sit down and shut the f*ck up and watch a movie or something.

so everyone dead pissed
very sad.remember I went cuba 2yrs back. flew through a storm cloud an hour jus before landing. Severe turbulence caught our plane. Thought I was gonna... the drops in mid air was too much, people screamin n sh*t.
I would of cried tbh Would be so thankful my feet touched the tarmac.
Fo real this is why i hate flying

Never flying with them again.Bad enough flying on British Airways with these Ghanaians that get up as soon as the plane has taken off to lean over your seat and talk to the fat bitch behind you. Then you got his friend who comes from the next section to stand in the way whilst talking to his "business friend" in the window aisle.f*ck*ng hate the cunts. Need to learn to sit down and shut the f*ck up and watch a movie or something.
all about flyin with Virgin!!

all about flyin with Virgin!!
If I find cheap enough flights then yeah, otherwise, have to deal with what my or my fam's money can get. In fact, I haven't checked in ages. If they are cheaper than BA, it's Virgin from here on in.

There's a type of turbulance that pushing planes down like 10,000 feet in like 12 seconds or something stupid that occur in really bad thunder storms. Forgot the name of it though :(
its called turbulance. This happened on my flight. edit..u are right... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_air_turbulence(Clear air turbulence This kind of turbulence creates a hazard for air navigation. Because aircraft move so quickly, they experience sudden unexpected accelerations or 'bumps' as they rapidly cross invisible bodies of air which are moving vertically at many different speeds. Cabin crew and passengers on airliners have been injured (and in a small number of cases, killed, as in the case of a United Airlines Flight 826 on December 28, 1997) when tossed around inside an aircraft cabin during extreme turbulence.)
LOL @ the edit.Clear air???It might be another name for what I am thinking of.It's the kind when everyone on the plane is screaming and heads are on the top of the cabin it's so f*cked. It's like a down draft.Wish I remembered the f*ck*ng name!!!

Swear you people need to support your countries airlines yo.Word is Air Jamaica have fixed up 10 fold :D
If you had been on Ghana Airways you would understand the sentiment of our opinions on it.

Swear you people need to support your countries airlines yo.Word is Air Jamaica have fixed up 10 fold :D
If you had been on Ghana Airways you would understand the sentiment of our opinions on it.
I feel you man, been on, nah, waiting to board an air jamaica and the waste ja heads show themselves, before they even step on the plane smh!!!

Traumatic.
:lol: also going anywhere in africa the amount of luggage pl bring is ridculious
Bare suitcases and laundry bags with brown masking tape all around it. Don't forget the uncles wrapping suiting case in bare clingfilm.

Traumatic.
:lol: also going anywhere in africa the amount of luggage pl bring is ridculious
Bare suitcases and laundry bags with brown masking tape all around it. Don't forget the uncles wrapping suiting case in bare clingfilm.
i know man pl bring so much sh*t, i dont know how the plane even takes offbare arguements at the desk because of overloadcome with the aff accent like, "this tin is not hova 35 k g! i weighted it myself u bAStard!"

Its a tragic story..still, statistically, more people are killed each year by donkeys than in aeroplane accidents (apparently)
Yea, plane crashes are rare compared to car crashes or any sort of accident.Virgin>>>>BA>>>>>>__________

Debris 'not from Air France jet'http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8083474.stm#map

Debris recovered from the Atlantic by Brazilian search teams does not come from a lost Air France jet, a Brazilian air force official has said.Brig Ramon Borges Cardoso contradicted earlier reports that debris had been found, saying "no material from the plane has been recovered". A wooden cargo pallet was taken from the sea, but the Airbus A330 had no wooden pallets on board. Relatives have been told that there is no hope of survivors being found. Air France chief executive Pierre-Henri Gourgeon and chairman Jean-Cyril Spinetta briefed the passengers' relatives in a hotel near Paris Charles de Gaulle airport where they have been waiting for news. Mr Gourgeon said the jet, which was carrying 228 people from Rio de Janeiro to Paris, broke apart either in the air or when it hit the sea. _45858989_plane_crash_weather2_466.gif Friends and relatives gathered for a memorial service in Rio de Janeiro"What is clear is that there was no landing," said a support group representative who was at the meeting, Guillaume Denoix de Saint-Marc. "There's no chance the escape slides came out." In Rio de Janeiro, hundreds of people gathered at a memorial service attended by the French and Brazilian foreign ministers. "Those who are missing are here in our hearts and in our memories," said the French minister, Bernard Kouchner. A memorial service was held in Paris on Wednesday. Oil slickBrazilian navy vessels have been combing the area, about 1,100km (690 miles) north-east of Brazil's coast. Three more Brazilian boats and a French ship equipped with small submarines are expected to arrive in the area in the next few days. Brig Cardoso said that fuel found in the sea probably did come from the plane, because it was not of a type used in ships. However he said a large oil slick photographed in the area was more likely to have come from a ship. He said the search effort would continue, with the main focus on finding bodies, but bad weather is forecast for the region on Friday. 'Clock ticking'French military spokesman Christophe Prazuck said the priority was looking for wreckage from the plane, before turning the search to flight data recorders. "The clock is ticking on finding debris before they spread out and before they sink or disappear," he said. French officials have said the recorders, which could be deep under water, may never be found.

Guest Ian Wright 8
Its a tragic story..still, statistically, more people are killed each year by donkeys than in aeroplane accidents (apparently)
Yea, plane crashes are rare compared to car crashes or any sort of accident.Virgin>>>>BA>>>>>>__________
Emirates and other Arabian airlines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBH

• 1 month later...
There's a type of turbulance that pushing planes down like 10,000 feet in like 12 seconds or something stupid that occur in really bad thunder storms. Forgot the name of it though :(
its called turbulance. This happened on my flight. edit..u are right... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_air_turbulence(Clear air turbulence This kind of turbulence creates a hazard for air navigation. Because aircraft move so quickly, they experience sudden unexpected accelerations or 'bumps' as they rapidly cross invisible bodies of air which are moving vertically at many different speeds. Cabin crew and passengers on airliners have been injured (and in a small number of cases, killed, as in the case of a United Airlines Flight 826 on December 28, 1997) when tossed around inside an aircraft cabin during extreme turbulence.)
nutsimagine that niggas flying everywhere
Nah its called microburst, most air craft now have radars at the nose that were built by nasa to detect them