Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fortes fortuna adiuvat

"Please, please save her"LFNDJSAHJdfhsadjhdajdsahdjdsa\hdbzjdnszcxzcNever laughed so much in my entire life.guy is fully moistcrying because the girl he likes was willing to do something for a can of drinkf*ck offSree >>>>

was funny sree tellin that brazillian faggot that marcus is a weirdo,' he always stares at noiren 'yet sree stalks the woman round the house pestering her lolboth a pair of weirdos

Science got boyed by Maxwell, Roberto, Craig etc...He was a wallyDarnell was OK but not on the level of the ones on my list..The ones on my list wer intergral parts of their respective big brother seriesCairon was a waste, ima apply next year, show them how its done

they need to put in a smart road negro instead of all this usuall dumb road negro ish
The term "smart road negro" is an anomaly surely? Anyway Cairon was put in for a purpose to make Sophie and Kris romance seem more 'real' and his obviously served it. From when Sophia got kicked out man should have been on notice, just keep it cool and laidback and shut your mouth. Dumbass should know from years gone by how blacks, men especially are portrayed on this show and to let that foul snake sree get him heated up shows what a d*ckhead he was, guy must have been kicking himself on Friday when he came out he could have spent a long while in the BB house.