AC

kingprez

one guy i know got 13 bags put in their account, then he got a letter from the bank sayin their limit is 11bags but they money has cleared. the guy then rang the bank and reported his card lost. thing is the woman on the phone from the bank then said shes freezing the account and for the person whos account it is to go in the bank. is there anyway he can get the money out or is it lost? PM ME IF U CAN HELP

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one guy i know got 13 bags put in their account, then he got a letter from the bank sayin their limit is 11bags but they money has cleared. the guy then rang the bank and reported his card lost. thing is the woman on the phone from the bank then said shes freezing the account and for the person whos account it is to go in the bank. is there anyway he can get the money out or is it lost? PM ME IF U CAN HELP
the accounts got a general stop.your credit history has now got shitted on.blacklisted even.some banks may even make you pay back the p.

he was told to report the card lost then go in the bank an get it, but got prang a left the bank. i heard he was told not report the card lost and filter out the money thru internet banking but he listened to the wrong person. so it looks like a flop from what im reading.looks like we gota do a new 1 den

always fishy bout these type of threads tbhprobably some bookie police on a extracurricular mission
na the police normally sign up with police emails/i.p addresses
are u bein serious?do fed man really sign up on here
yelouis theroux has also signed up.
i cant tell whether your being serious or not

he/she wont get arrested by walking into the bank. going into the bank will then make them call their anti fraud deptwho will wanna speak with accnt owner and go through the clearing of the moneythe info they gather from the money's history trail will determine if the money will be released and a new card providedor the ac frozen and the matter reported to the police until u can prove otherwise.it could be sorted within mintues, or days depending on their investigation.