y do u support yr local team.

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at us nw there no1 who ppl are gonna rate. beckford from ldn n probs goin sumwhere else. milner rosey richards n lennon should all b playin 4 leeds but leeds 2 sh*t 2 keep em.
Well there we go then.You support arsenal because they are better than Leeds.You dont support Leeds because as you put it, they are sh*t.Which means, you = glory hunter/Topic

look at us nw there no1 who ppl are gonna rate. beckford from ldn n probs goin sumwhere else. milner rosey richards n lennon should all b playin 4 leeds but leeds 2 sh*t 2 keep em.
Well there we go then.You support arsenal because they are better than Leeds.You dont support Leeds because as you put it, they are sh*t.Which means, you = glory hunter/Topic
R u dumb in 1991 Leeds won the league i think n im 18 do the math u retard. im sayin aint no young ppl in leeds gonna support leeds nw coz they still not reppin. fuks sake.

R u dumb in 1991 Leeds won the league i think n im 18 do the math u retard. im sayin aint no young ppl in leeds gonna support leeds nw coz they still not reppin. fuks sake.
So those young people you speak of, yourself included, because Leeds are not "reppin", they dont support them, therefore they and you are glory hunters...?Yes...No....?

So those young people you speak of, yourself included, because Leeds are not "reppin", they dont support them, therefore they and you are glory hunters...?Yes...No....?
u dont get it do u. leeds dont rep 4 niggaz or local ppl so y fukin support em. if i were a glory hunter id wear a ushited top. this is borin nw.

If you wanted a team that "repped" for "Niggas" you probably should've supported Villa Or Birmingham any team that has a holigan firm named the zulu's should be right up your street
here we go yr the hardcore manc. bet u a beer belly pub man so obv u r repped by fc n manc. leeds dont rep leeds ppl only the hardcore will support em. at least newcastle had local players even manc do.

I rep gunners me dont gi a fuk wot any1 says. pops from ldn n supports gunners so no1 can say sh*t free country. but its sh*t that leeds r sh*t coz it meks whole city look bad. never wanted 2 support em cah they got racist fans n never really have any niggaz reppin 4 them like henry or vieira. ppl say u should support yr local team but fuk these racist twats. i rep leeds not leeds fc ya get me.
Yeboah.Hasselbaink.Radebe, Leeds captain.Rio.Seen.
told u about the 2 african guys already niggaz arent gonna b walking around ls wi radebe on the bk r we lol!. hasselbaink woz sik but it was 2 late by then n rio werent even that long ago. so what 4 names in 15 years ses it all.
Radebe is a Leeds legend, you complete titwank.I am going to be placing you in a new group.

I rep gunners me dont gi a fuk wot any1 says. pops from ldn n supports gunners so no1 can say sh*t free country. but its sh*t that leeds r sh*t coz it meks whole city look bad. never wanted 2 support em cah they got racist fans n never really have any niggaz reppin 4 them like henry or vieira. ppl say u should support yr local team but fuk these racist twats. i rep leeds not leeds fc ya get me.
Yeboah.Hasselbaink.Radebe, Leeds captain.Rio.Seen.
brian dean rod wallace

Bit harsh dont you think lads?Radebe and Tony Yeboah repped for blacks? Yeah, so I guess Fash Bash and Les Ferdinand did as well yeah? :lol:He said his dad supported them and he didnt want to support Leeds (known as a racist club no?) so that sounds about right to me

what do you mean by repped for blacks btw?
IMO Not just black skin, someone I could relate to/aspired to be in the playground.Ian Wright carried himself like a black man from ends: had a black wife in a profession where that isnt the done thing and even buss the bogle once amongst other things. I personally never got the same impression of him like I did Ferdi, Paul Ince and Fash Bash. When he quit, he cheated on his black missus with some white ting and acts like a prick on MOTD. Should have just let us know he was that way in the beginning tbhYeboah is cherished by Ghanains but them times Africans werent sh*t to me, and to be frank, I cant think of one that I rate. Radebe was a defender and African (make it worst SA) = two wrongs.Its like the debate between Chris Eubank and Nigel Bennp.s. I have a different opinion of both Chris Eubank and Ince to the one I had then

IMO Not just black skin, someone I could relate to/aspired to be in the playground.Ian Wright carried himself like a black man from ends: had a black wife in a profession where that isnt the done thing and even buss the bogle once amongst other things. I personally never got the same impression of him like I did Ferdi, Paul Ince and Fash Bash. When he quit, he cheated on his black missus with some white ting and acts like a prick on MOTD. Should have just let us know he was that way in the beginning tbhYeboah is cherished by Ghanains but them times Africans werent sh*t to me, and to be frank, I cant think of one that I rate. Radebe was a defender and African (make it worst SA) = two wrongs.Its like the debate between Chris Eubank and Nigel Bennp.s. I have a different opinion of both Chris Eubank and Ince to the one I had then
And you're Black yeah?

And you're Black yeah?
Through and through. If you are over the age of 21 you would know. I'm just being honest. Many Africans werent proud of being African so why should I as someone from Caribbean descent care about Africa between the ages of 0-12? All I saw was flies in the mouths of kids flashing pot bellies and rib cages. Not my faultBut that is another topic. Next time, dont try guilt trip me. Safe