Your 20p might be worth at least a bills!!!!

Flex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it why does everybody knowtrying to kill a guys hustle
lol true kin da reason i never made a topic on it it was the most read news story on the bbc website on monday, was in the metro and on bbc morning show would not of made much diffrence but its good to keep it on the d/low

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ated-coins.htmlwas made aware of this today, and as a consequence i now have collected bout 13 from work :) goin for average of £150 on ebay, check ur wallets.
13 2009 ones?boy..
one woman came in with one of those coin bags with £10 of 20ps in them, obviously didnt realise how much she potentially had, and i wasn't about to tell her. However, gave good customer service, she left with a smile, that my friends is priceless.
pics or stfu

How the f*ck did this one go for £337.99eBay £337.99But 10 of them only went for £62£62Both just ended now.editI've just clocked some peoples ebay hustle, they are advertising coins as "no date on queens side" but not saying that there is a date on the tails side.
'llow it man, they're the same kind that I have, it's sickening how these people can standardly just rip off guys like it's nothingand I'm not doing the same :/

jus looked nothingi kno i had one before tho
chattin sh*t how do u know u had one b4.might of been a new one u dont know if u had one without a date
shatap
exactlyalways sayin foolish stuff
i don't care what u think some any attention seeker

How the f*ck did this one go for £337.99eBay £337.99But 10 of them only went for £62£62Both just ended now.editI've just clocked some peoples ebay hustle, they are advertising coins as "no date on queens side" but not saying that there is a date on the tails side.
'llow it man, they're the same kind that I have, it's sickening how these people can standardly just rip off guys like it's nothingand I'm not doing the same :/
Very smart and they're going for over 20p as well. Madness! Maybe them people that are trying to make the whole shield thing from the back of the coin set

basicly mistakes are rarely made by the royal mintwhen they are made the coins turn into collectors itemshttp://www.undated20p.com/swear that site isnt even part of teh royal mint and is jus tryin to make money from it all
Yeah I understand collectors getting a bonerbut why is the goverment/whoever spending £50 per coin to take them back? Why not just accept the mistake and leave it as that...100k 20p coins at £50 a pop is £5million wasted :confused:

basicly mistakes are rarely made by the royal mintwhen they are made the coins turn into collectors itemshttp://www.undated20p.com/swear that site isnt even part of teh royal mint and is jus tryin to make money from it all
Yeah I understand collectors getting a bonerbut why is the goverment/whoever spending £50 per coin to take them back? Why not just accept the mistake and leave it as that...100k 20p coins at £50 a pop is £5million wasted :confused:
Its not the government/royal mint offering £50 per coin, its 'the london mint office' which is basically a buyer/seller of rare coins.