Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

im on the bus, i got my earphones insome woman starts talkin, waving in my face, askin me about my hair and how she wants to do her hair like minethen im lookin at her hair, its obviously a wig, shes tellin me she has cancer and is having chemoGod forgive me i wanned to larfsmh
:D :D :D cooooooldblooooooooooooooooded

Girls you got to help a nigga out. The wife wants to cut her sexy slick long hair short, above her shoulders kinda short and do some next mini fringe type thing. She has curly ass hair and an oval headshape......picturing it....cant see that running.Need a gentle way to detour her plans coz I know you women and hair...I aint trying to do the graveyard shift and nap on the sofa

Sorry but I am absolutely SICK of buying hair products from Asian people who know f*ck all about the products!
co sign with this!!
just perfected my headwrap gonna start wearin them on road now need to buy some more cloth tho
colours?how are u tieing it?i cant do this, my face ain right/old enough to rock a head wrap seriouslyi jus have to go with the natty raggo look
i cant even tell u how i tie it u know at first i tried watchin some youtube vid on how to do it, but i didnt look right so i just faffed about with it until i tied and tucked it into a certain way, it'll probo come out different everytime i do it.yeh i kno what u mean about wearin it seriously i thought i might look like im tryin it at first, but it suited my face and plus my hair is a mess atm. currently i only own this pink and black tie dyed cloth and some other leopard print cloth that my mum gave me but tommorow ima go out and buy some african print pieces.

Sorry but I am absolutely SICK of buying hair products from Asian people who know f*ck all about the products!
Don't even get me started! See this is why I very rarely step foot in them. I also can't stand being followed when all I want is a bottle of hair polisher.Everything I need (including weave) I buy online or in Superdrugs.

Quick question for JLovely. Do you shape up the back of your hair?The idea of going to the barbers to do this petrifies me.
Yh but I dont go barbers, hairdresser does it. The back of mine isnt shaven but cut really low so the borders are just shaped up for me.

• 4 weeks later...

ahh i forgot i posted in here before. i did get my curly fringe, but when i got back to london i f*cked it up by bleaching it blonde, and half of it fell out and the other half has gone dead straight and refuses to curl. ladies, if you like your hair curly please never attempt to bleach your hair at home, it will only end in tears. as of now, the top of my hair (well, what's left of it) is blonde, the underneath is black and the middle is a doodoo colour with random blonde highlights sprinkled around. i hate it tbh but there's nothing i can do until the damaged hair has healed, so i'm just trying to rock this skunk look as best i can

growin locs right now, since september 2008
How long does it take locks to fully form?
depends on the type of hair u haveany thing from 3 months to a yearnow its been over a year for me, theres still a couple strands in the middle which REFUSE to locsi would say im at 90% nowbut then the roots, im still needing to retwist, i guess this is the case for most people tho

my condolences flapjacks. I know how it feels. One time I dyed my hair and texturized it. Now I can't remember which way round I did it, all I know is that it was the wrong way round, and when my mum was rinsing the chemicals out my hair in the middle fell out as well. Be thankful asymmetrical cuts are in now.

depends on the type of hair u haveany thing from 3 months to a yearnow its been over a year for me, theres still a couple strands in the middle which REFUSE to locsi would say im at 90% nowbut then the roots, im still needing to retwist, i guess this is the case for most people tho
Why don't you just cut them strands with scissors?And how many times a week do you wash your hair? I think it was Damien Marley who said something about 3 times a day :D

Why don't you just cut them strands with scissors?And how many times a week do you wash your hair? I think it was Damien Marley who said something about 3 times a day :D
scissors??? are u crazy guy?cut a chunk of hair out the middle of my head?have a bald patch, i'd rather jus leave it like it is tbhi wash my hair bout every 2-4 weeks, itman said 'every mornin she shampoos my locs'he probably has a sweaty head tho

scissors??? are u crazy guy?cut a chunk of hair out the middle of my head?have a bald patch, i'd rather jus leave it like it is tbhi wash my hair bout every 2-4 weeks, itman said 'every mornin she shampoos my locs'he probably has a sweaty head tho
Well you said strands of hair lol I thougt you meant individual strands of hair. Is that because you're still in the process of getting your hair to lock up or is that all you need to do? That's the one.