I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

no it aint the same as normal flunormal flu is more lethal
:/
swear he's right?the symptoms of normal influenza are much harsher than swine fluit's just that they didn't have a vaccine for swine flu and therefore can't stop it spreadingor am i on gas mark 6 right now?
actually their about the samewith the addition of diarrhea and stomach aches in sum cases of swine fluhowever the deaths per year for normal flu is higher (currently) than the deaths per year caused by swine flu
is it a higher ratio though? cause it's fair enough to say more people die from normal flu, but not as many people have had swine flu

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it aint the same as normal flunormal flu is more lethal
:/
swear he's right?the symptoms of normal influenza are much harsher than swine fluit's just that they didn't have a vaccine for swine flu and therefore can't stop it spreadingor am i on gas mark 6 right now?
actually their about the samewith the addition of diarrhea and stomach aches in sum cases of swine fluhowever the deaths per year for normal flu is higher (currently) than the deaths per year caused by swine flu
is it a higher ratio though? cause it's fair enough to say more people die from normal flu, but not as many people have had swine flu
yesin this country that is the casei dn't knw about other countries thoughhowever i personally dn't think the stats really mean much as far as saying which one is worse

Guest Cipher
Is it possible to contract and then give someone swine flu although you had no symptons, like a carrier lol?Sounds dumb but i SWEAR i did this to my friend.
Who did you kiss/fornicate with?Otherwise there is no good reason to think you have given someone swine flu if you have not had it yourself+Theres no good reason to think that anyway but still.

Is it possible to contract and then give someone swine flu although you had no symptons, like a carrier lol?Sounds dumb but i SWEAR i did this to my friend.
Who did you kiss/fornicate with?Otherwise there is no good reason to think you have given someone swine flu if you have not had it yourself+Theres no good reason to think that anyway but still.
My cuz had it, only stayed in 3 days then was with me on the 4th. (bait was not given all-clear)Next night i had a zoot with my brejrin.Next day he has swine flu.He's on the tamaflu ting n all sorts.Just seems a bit fishy

The typical symptoms are:sudden fever (a high body temperature of over 38C or 100.4F), andsudden cough.Other symptoms may include:headache,tiredness, chills,aching muscles,limb or joint pain,diarrhoea or stomach upset,sore throat,runny nose,sneezing, andloss of appetite.
according to this I have swine flu, but those are like bait symptoms that come with everything aren't they?lmao, just used the NHS symptom checker and the result I get is:
Your answers suggest you need to dial 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance.
:lol:

The typical symptoms are:sudden fever (a high body temperature of over 38C or 100.4F), andsudden cough.Other symptoms may include:headache,tiredness, chills,aching muscles,limb or joint pain,diarrhoea or stomach upset,sore throat,runny nose,sneezing, andloss of appetite.
according to this I have swine flu, but those are like bait symptoms that come with everything aren't they?lmao, just used the NHS symptom checker and the result I get is:
Your answers suggest you need to dial 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance.
:lol:
lol, them scare tactics there

It is possible because you contract and become contagious before your own symptons start showing.
Cheers.My mum has just left work early with swine flu symptons and is on her way home.I'll probably have it before the weekends out.

AHhh, I hate the way my bredrin who gave me the illness drops to me yesterday that he never got told by the doctor that it wasn't swine flu. KMT, the way I was chillin with this guy last week and he was goin on about it just being a cold. Might have infected half my work place as well.

naaaaahhh i didnt hear about a "cough" being a symtom??!!this f*ckin woman was coughin her life out @ the front of the coach yesterday....for a GOOD few hours i was stuck sharin the same air as her man, f*ck offffff. I hope it was just some drink that "went down the wrong hole" or suttin for my sake, cos "underlying health issues" is my middle name <_<