I'M COMING out.... i want the world to know

VENOM

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

forum goin down hill man, homosexual posts bein co-signed by some obsessive internet freak.
DONT BE GOING ON LIKE SOME DIKED. A CELEB GOT EXPOSED AND IM POSTING THE INFODONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OR ILL BREAK YOUR HOCKEY PLAYING LEGS.
ur so gay, u been fantasising about wot this dude's legs look like coz he does sport.

forum goin down hill man, homosexual posts bein co-signed by some obsessive internet freak.
DONT BE GOING ON LIKE SOME DIKED. A CELEB GOT EXPOSED AND IM POSTING THE INFODONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OR ILL BREAK YOUR HOCKEY PLAYING LEGS.
ur so gay, u been fantasising about wot this dude's legs look like coz he does sport.
:/and ur even gayer for fantasizing about the alleged fantasising of someones legs.to make gay jokes about everything means you think about it...it means you take time to think about itit means ur a gay.

:/and ur even gayer for fantasizing about the alleged fantasising of someones legs.to make gay jokes about everything means you think about it...it means you take time to think about itit means ur a gay.
hmmm, you've argued this before, probably coz ur gay.

Venom and homosexuality always go together.I knew it would be him to make this topic, mans d*ck must have erected when he read about this sh*t.
so you knew about the case but the peer pressure of VIP2 got in the way? its not me that's pissed...its you.stay back there in duncefordshire and not talk to me pls. tanz
No, I knew you would put up homosexual pictures up, since you get pissed that there are women in sigs half naked and get pissed we talk about women all the time.Any confused glous boy, you fairy.

hmmm, you've argued this before, probably coz ur gay.
no you have just been exposed, that 'HMMMM' in your post in your mind is really saying "sh*t they caught me" im sure your friends will accept you the way you are. /it was best to comment on the thread rather than use your gay innuendo thoughts and analysisyou should not have come into this thread

Guest Cipher

Lol @ continually trying to turn the gayness onto every other single forum member :lol:Tbf I thought it was quite funny, though that makes it no less worrying about how he came upon the news, I don't know any of those people, they are hardly celebs, most straight men aren't signed up to those gossip sites, so you do yourself no favours considering your rep.But to each his own and all that.

Who the f*ck is the "CELEB" no one aint heard of him, why make the thread like anyone would care..just wanted us to see the pictures, sometimes i feel sorry when people use to call you gay but now i know why, you bring this to your self

Lol @ continually trying to turn the gayness onto every other single forum member :lol:Tbf I thought it was quite funny, though that makes it no less worrying about how he came upon the news, I don't know any of those people, they are hardly celebs, most straight men aren't signed up to those gossip sites, so you do yourself no favours considering your rep.But to each his own and all that.
i already said i dont know him and i assumed the movie goons on here dothe sites i got from facebook on a friends page.

i already said i dont know him and i assumed the movie goons on here dothe sites i got from facebook on a friends page.
them friends there