SHOLA AMA Looks fucking Old

Wale

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I actually thought they were nigerian. shola ain't even her real name (According to wiki)shola ama doesn't look old but her face looks a bit :/ different? I think she's just lost weight in the face.
Mathurin-Campbell is her real last name. f*ck knows where Ama comes from.

And yes Swift, they are Nigerian (well half).
:huh: Irish father and west indian mother innit?I remember when I was trying bore thru Sadie back in the day.. "NEVER f*ckIN MATERIALISED" :/:(

lol @ when they first walked into that place.Bare guys were fixated on Sadies backs off. /This was outside the screening where Numero would have seen the giggs video, (if he was actually there.)
Them cheap gags there. I wasnt at the one with them. One I went to was earlier (5.30). Riverside Studio Hammersmith hosted by possibly the deadest comedian on the circuit Jason Lewis yeh? Say nothing
<_< There was only one screening...only reason I say, if he was actually there was cos u came on a TF vibe, but now I def dont believe you, if you were there you would have seen them two role up late after the screening had actually finished, and everyone was just chilling or gettin the drinks in.
I kicked straight after. What am I hanging around for? Besides, the side they are standing on isnt the way to get the train station. I came out the venue and buss a right and walked next to the green, they are standing on the left and arent even near the doorWas Jason Lewis not there bussin sh*t jokes and getting air then nah? And the only time he got a forward was when he impersonated Giggs saying "Its emotional"? The event wasnt run by Chantelle Fiddy, nah? Ras Kwame wasnt there in green jacket either thenHow can you tell me I werent there when I've told you the location and who presented it, yet youve conveniently missed that to say if I was there I would have seen them AFTER the screening? Stop tryna look a hype off my name on some "I was there, you werent", vibe. Reason I say they went to the one after is coz they werent in with me./convo coz youve outed yourself as an attention seeker

Knew she will mention giggs among her favourite MC'sShe has poor choices for beats. (sadie). best thing I heard form her was 'take me away'She isnt a good singer. she just has a good tone.Shola is washed imo. she can never be on the levels she wa son back in the day. Apart form a couple collabos with the bait emcees in the scene. I cant expect much.. Reminds me of kele roc now..Saw her the other day and she looked hungry (literally)