....THIGHS>>>>>>ARSES

Kim

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but thick thighs with no back-off is a fail.
I actually refuse to believe thats even possible.Actually, tell a lie, it is. I've seen it once i remember.
theres examples in this topic love. go to bed
Piss off you shrimp. <_<
aint heard sum1 been called a shrimp in years :lol:

Sorry, but thick thighs with no back-off is a fail.
I actually refuse to believe thats even possible.Actually, tell a lie, it is. I've seen it once i remember.
theres examples in this topic love. go to bed
Piss off you shrimp. <_<
shrimp you know... not even King prawn, not even Tiger prawn.. just........shrimp. wowlol@ some of u cussing serena.

see what happens when a female gets a lolthe rest of her kind come crawling out of the wood work to share in their sisters victoryBACK ALL OF U....BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!!
sycophant alert
are u a f*ck*ng idiotare u trying to call me a breddah or do u nt fully appreciate the proper usage of the word sycophanteither way it doesn't apply here

see what happens when a female gets a lolthe rest of her kind come crawling out of the wood work to share in their sisters victoryBACK ALL OF U....BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!!
sycophant alert
are u a f*ck*ng idiotare u trying to call me a breddah or do u nt fully appreciate the proper usage of the word sycophanteither way it doesn't apply here
it dus cos it looked like u was on brisco's nutsackcopying his views on women and evrythin–noun a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.

sycophant alert
it dus cos it looked like u was on brisco's nutsackcopying his views on women and evrythin–noun a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.
wait hold onso any and all demeaning views towards women qualify as briscos views towards womenand someone u says sumthin like "shut up bitch" is just copying brisco?u knw wat i'm nt even gonna go into all of that, becuz to me it seems u think to highly of sumone u dn't even knw but whateverbrisco in no way affects anything i say or any views i haveno one doesi can't bread anyone becuz i think too highly of myselfits my understanding that brisco bread does occur, (i havn't witnessed it myself still), so if u wanna be that guy that points it out, cool, but plz do it correctly in the futurei'm nt trying to start anything with u, i just wanna put dwn women and make sure they all stay naked and pregnant