Mad sex stories

Da Luv Doc

them girls thereone link wanted me to f*ck her last weektelling me something about dischargei asked what it wasshe is telling me about all this goo coming out of her pumtelling me better out than ini felt sickshe called me 11pm wanting to come to my yard and f*ck me i never answered my phone and aint sincei barebacked this ting b4smhclue me up on discharge is it normal?
Discharge is just the vaginas way of cleaning itself. Usually it will be thin and clear (barely noticeable) other times more white in colour and thicker in texture, its all completely normal just depending on time of the month and things like that.IF discharge is excessive, yellow/green or smells then there is a problem.The way she described it was disgusting and if shes calling it goo i would stay well away.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
them girls thereone link wanted me to f*ck her last weektelling me something about dischargei asked what it wasshe is telling me about all this goo coming out of her pumtelling me better out than ini felt sickshe called me 11pm wanting to come to my yard and f*ck me i never answered my phone and aint sincei barebacked this ting b4smhclue me up on discharge is it normal?
Discharge is just the vaginas way of cleaning itself. Usually it will be thin and clear (barely noticeable) other times more white in colour and thicker in texture, its all completely normal just depending on time of the month and things like that.IF discharge is excessive, yellow/green or smells then there is a problem.The way she described it was disgusting and if shes calling it goo i would stay well away.
I don't want to see you typing about things like this anymore.

some guy tld me this story in college, but he's 1 of them guys that loves to hyperbolise, therefore im not sure about it's credibilty.Apparently, some guy wanted to roger his chick and she gave her consent.Foolishly, they did this at a time when she had not had a sh*t in a while.Right in the middle of the act, she f*ckin sh*t all over the sofa.With the mess to great to clean, they were left facing a huge dilema.Which was, "should they tell her parents the truth, or BLAME THE DOG".They chose to blame the dog as a result the parents thought it would be best to put the dog down.As the mess was so great and the dog was elderly, with a history of bowl problems.The gutless sodomites still decided to remain silent.Consquently, the dog was PUT DOWN.
Lmao I read this in that ''Dear Deirde'' section of The Sun

I don't want to see you typing about things like this anymore.
A-bloody-greed.

some guy tld me this story in college, but he's 1 of them guys that loves to hyperbolise, therefore im not sure about it's credibilty.Apparently, some guy wanted to roger his chick and she gave her consent.Foolishly, they did this at a time when she had not had a sh*t in a while.Right in the middle of the act, she f*ckin sh*t all over the sofa.With the mess to great to clean, they were left facing a huge dilema.Which was, "should they tell her parents the truth, or BLAME THE DOG".They chose to blame the dog as a result the parents thought it would be best to put the dog down.As the mess was so great and the dog was elderly, with a history of bowl problems.The gutless sodomites still decided to remain silent.Consquently, the dog was PUT DOWN.
Heard this before.They've even re-enacted the scene in some BBC3 Comedy.Stories are raw

Heard this before.They've even re-enacted the scene in some BBC3 Comedy.Stories are raw
lol what i was gonna say when i read it. was that coming of age programme that used to come on

I was expecting to read the story of some dude who f*cked his girl in the ass.Pulled out, and saw a piece of sweetcorn hanging off his d*ck.
Dats butters
HABK JFN m NZFZGBJK NNj ' ;\nd\jdgj \n Gdbs g:GBDjdg
That made me feel sick

Guest Triple XXX
I was expecting to read the story of some dude who f*cked his girl in the ass.Pulled out, and saw a piece of sweetcorn hanging off his d*ck.
Dats butters
HABK JFN m NZFZGBJK NNj ' ;\nd\jdgj \n Gdbs g:GBDjdg
That made me feel sick
thats f*ckin hilarious

Guest TimeBomb

a girl was dipping my d*ck in a pot of haagen daaz and sucking it, when she was done i put it on the side and ducked, came home to find my mum munching on the same pot, couldnt even think of an excuse to take it off her and she finished it up.sorry mum.

a girl was dipping my d*ck in a pot of haagen daaz and sucking it, when she was done i put it on the side and ducked, came home to find my mum munching on the same pot, couldnt even think of an excuse to take it off her and she finished it up.sorry mum.

LLLLLOOOWWW IT!in a screwed up way what happened was indirect incest :D