Whats your tolerance levels.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tempermental are you, quite calm - almost eternally happy. when i get angry i cant quite handle it and it looks kinda stupidif you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?Keep composed, obv be disappointed on the inside. Dependin on what it was it might come back and seriously bother me laterHas your temper ever landed you in trouble.Sort of.. from them situations i learnt that its stupid to get mad - when u think about it in some cases its trivialHas it ever worked to your advantage?No, but sometimes i wish it has.

Guest Esquilax
i get angry for no reason.one of my favourite past times is starting arguments with ppl so i can lash out. good times.
I am truly fearful of you.

only my immediate family seem to be able to make angry enough that i actually feel myself losing control, that being said control is never completly lostalso i can't even pretend to lose it in public, or any sort of public settingi find public displays of any extreme emotion distasteful

Guest Lisa Turtle
i get angry for no reason.one of my favourite past times is starting arguments with ppl so i can lash out. good times.
f*ck*ng sicko./I would say I am of pretty even temperamentI rarely ever get really angry, I know its all going downhill if my lip starts twitching though because I'll go mental.

Guest Lisa Turtle
i find public displays of any extreme emotion distasteful
c/s thisI knew someone who would get crazy angry in any place, at any time.I hate seeing people switch in public, have you no shame!

im cool can keep my cool in most situationsthink as you get older the more calm you becomefor instance I never use to talk to gay peoplenow most weekends you can find me in the gay bar with my gay mates (no homo)hf17170341690.jpg
LMAO

My chemistry teacher back in college (whos jamaican) had an interesting theory that people who come from war stricken countries tend to have hot temperaments. Makes sense really He said Jamaicans tend to have tempers coz of their history of slavery and I believe the OP is from somalia which is ravaged by civil war that could explain it. It makes sense to me coz I look at ghanaians and they tend to be more relaxed and easy going. Ghana hasn't really had a war or history of violence

im cool can keep my cool in most situationsthink as you get older the more calm you becomefor instance I never use to talk to gay peoplenow most weekends you can find me in the gay bar with my gay mates (no homo)hf17170341690.jpg
this was bait tbh ever since you got raped by the cab driver, it seems you enjoyed it. thats why you didnt do nuttin.you look right at home

i never knew it was a gay bar when they took me there until i started noticeing the women with skin heads, the bar man winking at me and holding my hand when giving me change for my drinks and then two men kissed each other. Me wearing a pink top is just coincidence. but it kills it because the two next to me are obviously gay so me wearing a pink top like that will make people assume the same thing bet you go to that bar on a regs still. my friends life partner Eddie was taking the picture not like im going to screw up my face, man smiled innit