Dont Let Asian Parents Catch You With Your Girl

Mr. Gayle

Beating someone like that in front of the children and while you are holding a child..Social services should take their kid away.No wonder these Asians heads are f*cked up in the head and violent.If I was that guy, I don't care how many taliban man at the back, no woman is slapping me like that. I would have done a rabbit punch and knocked them all out in one blow.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy started as a G, boxed her not long,but then u hear him crying as he's getting rushedwhole heap of man come out the wood work

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

In relation to "How Can She Slap":

As can be seen above, things started to happen very fast as Ravi was hurled to the floor by enraged studio staff, and the Calcutta Historical Re-Enactment Society give us their version of the Rodney King incident. Gaffers, lighting staff, sound staff, men with clipboards, and the guy who just came to deliver the pappadums all patiently wait their turn at pummeling Ravi's face into couscous. Ravi can be heard weeping with fail and cracked ribs from the center of the tangle of boots and mustaches, wailing the mantra that was to become his epitaph: “ HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? „ For maximum lulz, one staff member can be heard calling for his sister to be brought up on the stage. This is a cultural holdover from the days in India when if a guy is convicted of a crime, his nearest female relative would be punished in his stead to shame him. Fascinatingly, the first instinctive reaction of an Indian to a riotous f*ck-up is still to drag out the sister or mother of the transgressor; these days, though, she just stomps on your balls.
:lol:Encyclopedia Dramatica is jokes

this guy started as a G, boxed her not long,but then u hear him crying as he's getting rushedwhole heap of man come out the wood work
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
every time i watch this the wale at 59 secs gets me every time

every time i watch this the wale at 59 secs gets me every timei have the best gif ever...howcansheslap.gif

This one is nuts if you can see it...http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559...0686&ref=mfpropa
thats f*cked. needs subtitles cos i cant understand f*ck all, but ye thats raw. that girl in the blue moves like an animal lol.girl in the yellow must of felt f*cked, longest 6 minutes of her life.this shits disgraceful tho, humans acting like mad dogs.

Sorry but that Asian girl deserved the slap.. See how women like to give it now days but when it comes to taking it, the man dem look at her as a women.Even dressed as a slapper and talks like one too.
she still took that slap well... just brushed her shoulders and moved out the way..lol