VIP2 Life Cycle

Avon Barksdale

Guest Triple XXX
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THE SITE THEN THERES BARE STUFF ON SKY PLUS. HOWEVER THE NOOBIES DO TRY A TING TOO MUCH TO EARN WINGS.I OBSERVED THE WORKINGS OF VIP2 BEFORE I MADE A VICTORIOUS ENTRANCE LIKE JULIUS CEASER.LEARN FROM ME
lmao u came on here n tellin everyone uve f*cked guys n tried namin other guys that may have f*cked guyys sayin u know guys theyve f*ckedn u call that victorious?LMAO

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anarchy99
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THE SITE THEN THERES BARE STUFF ON SKY PLUS. HOWEVER THE NOOBIES DO TRY A TING TOO MUCH TO EARN WINGS.I OBSERVED THE WORKINGS OF VIP2 BEFORE I MADE A VICTORIOUS ENTRANCE LIKE JULIUS CEASER.LEARN FROM ME
lmao u came on here n tellin everyone uve f*cked guys n tried namin other guys that may have f*cked guyys sayin u know guys theyve f*ckedn u call that victorious?LMAO
Straight Brutus each time he posts anyways.

it got to like 200 pages. so yes victorious. and i never said i f*cked any guys .. you gothic bitch

the main problem is that most users are scared to make threads because they don't want to be singled out. Being a poster instead of a thread maker is what most users are. For example; slam master don't make threads he's just a poster like most cats. Threadmakers are a dying breed because they get shot down to easily or they're to scared make a thread.

• 1 month later...

Site actually has been polluted by idiotsMight aswell use my time more productively from now onYouve lost one of the most consistent and regular and successful topic makersYes people are gonna come with the catching feelings and getting emotional etc but take a step back and you realize this forum is sh*t now from time swiftie and blade cba to post you know what time it isEveryone just loves to suck each others d*cks off too muchOnly normal people on here nowadays are probly just Cipher, JJ, Gundam, Tanner, El Kaptian i refuse to believe the rest of you have real friends or a love life in the real worldAll this ahh we need exposuresNext day ahh dats just neeky exposing someone is trying to hard\Vip2