Why is T-Mobiles network so bad now?

streets.

I remember the voicemail days, that was the sh*t when I was 14. When you could dial +44 then the first part of a persons number, then 3 next digits, then the rest of their number and get straight through to their voicemail. Used to be the only way I comunicated with people, was long tho cos everyone had 30sec of music as their greeting. This was when you had to pay an extra £2 a month just to be able to send texts.

voicemail was the ting use to hack girls voicemail coz they never changed the pin (1210) or changed it to their year of birth (no news of the world vibe)everyone would change there greeting every couple of daysremember this girl having destiny childs say my name started and finished at the exact same pointneedless to say i shot myself in the foot with the message i sent but styled it out nehow

Word 2 big bird.T-mobile has the worst coverage of any network, ever! Can't believe I've been with them for 10 years now.As soon as I'm due for an upgrade I'm moving to o2.
Naaah, thats "3 mobile" or whatever it's called... believe that!I have had no problems with T-mobile at all.
Agree "3" is wank. But its wank EVERYWHERE.But tmobile is worse cause its totally dependent on what area your in. Gets annoying after a while.

been with one 2 onesince free weekend and evening calls to landlines and they were trying to buy the contracts backsince voicemailsince May reception has got proper shitty get them text alerts saying people have tried to call me and my phone has been on all the time
Voicemail was the one, got rinsed in my college days, bout 10 years ago"whats your 3 digits" that was the norm to askAlso you man remember the service centre number for free texts